Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Twat McTwatterson posted:

she's hot as gently caress i would sniff her rear end even after she took a poo poo

haha ew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Twat McTwatterson posted:

she's hot as gently caress i would sniff her rear end even after she took a poo poo

Are we allowed to post original comment?

gamey
May 17, 2009

cumbots has gone too far

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Oh yeah?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

How even.

Like thats gotta be photoshopped

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Sorry but these dudes are rad as hell

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I always liked these guys. Sure they're AUG, but they found each other and are happy together. Good for them.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I have always wondered why the people with theses kind of cars covered with bumper stickers and messages etc. are always crazy right wing types. Why aren't the crazy left wing types covering their cars with their weird conspiracy theories and "I hate bush/trump" etc stickers?

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Hihohe posted:

How even.

Like thats gotta be photoshopped

That picture is, but lipedema is a real condition that has less to do with obesity and more to do with a combination of genetics, hormones, stress, and other factors still being sorted out. The lady in purple probably has lipedema (and maybe Cushings based on the humped back). Apparently even if a patient is obese and loses weight it's primarily lost in the upper body with little change to the lower, even with bariatric surgery.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

BrigadierSensible posted:

I have always wondered why the people with theses kind of cars covered with bumper stickers and messages etc. are always crazy right wing types. Why aren't the crazy left wing types covering their cars with their weird conspiracy theories and "I hate bush/trump" etc stickers?

I usually find here in Canada cars covered in Tardis bumper stickers rather than political ones

Also peeing Calvin

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

'Eh,their there but in a much less rate then right-wingers.

Bonus confused right-wing one.

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

Nckdictator posted:

Bonus confused right-wing one.

#Bengazi

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

That picture is, but lipedema is a real condition that has less to do with obesity and more to do with a combination of genetics, hormones, stress, and other factors still being sorted out. The lady in purple probably has lipedema (and maybe Cushings based on the humped back). Apparently even if a patient is obese and loses weight it's primarily lost in the upper body with little change to the lower, even with bariatric surgery.

Yes, the only way to get rid of the large masses is by surgery or liposuction. :ohdear:

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

...because I bought a new car. *embarrassed smilie*

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!

Lady Morgaga
Aug 27, 2012

by Smythe
TotalBiscuit no

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

I know there's a lot going on in that picture, but those brows are heinous.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!

AUG thread: cross-dressing in soviet russia

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I would say that Gary Glitter fell on hard times, but, well.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

The toes are inexcusable. Then again wisely unpainted which draws attention away from the overhang.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Now fair enough if this person has dressed up all sexy-like to go clubbing, or on a date or whatever.

But why dress like this for a trip to the supermarket? She has a half full trolley, so it's not just popping in for bread and milk after a hard night at the club/on the streets. This, with all the attendant effort to get that hideous make up on, and those uncomfortable shoes etc., this is her grocery shopping outfit.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Now fair enough if this person has dressed up all sexy-like to go clubbing, or on a date or whatever.

But why dress like this for a trip to the supermarket? She has a half full trolley, so it's not just popping in for bread and milk after a hard night at the club/on the streets. This, with all the attendant effort to get that hideous make up on, and those uncomfortable shoes etc., this is her grocery shopping outfit.

Probably attention. There will be other people there and she might want them to pay attention to her.

That'd be my guess, anyway.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

hellfire

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!

So many questions,

CRT monitor
Crucifix
Sepia tone implies a non digital camera

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Oh, I have those socks!

*throws out socks and everything they have ever touched, including feet*

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

It's like a horrifying Where's Waldo

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Hihohe posted:

hellfire

I know, who the gently caress smokes indoors like that?

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

-Smoking indoors
-Window blind nailed over window, preventing any sunlight whatsoever
-Nunchucks hanging off window blind nail

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Everything about this photo seems so mid-80s until you see the ponies.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

someone report that car for doxing my political beliefs.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Picnic Princess posted:

Everything about this photo seems so mid-80s until you see the ponies.

Didn't the ponies originate in the '80s

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Didn't the ponies originate in the '80s

Not those ones.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I was a huge fan of the original My Little Pony and was really excited about the reboot at first, but the fanbase scared me off. Also, it's not THAT good.

here is some racism

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Awww, dude's just trying to be honest with people. And not one of them responded with their own truthful confession, as is the June 11th tradition. This guy just needs better friends I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Is that Amy Schumer? Is that edited? I mean, like, :drat: she got faaaaat. She actually looks a little bit like that bride up above if the picture catches the light just right.

• Locked thread