Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Pretty sure that ones a photoshop. She did put on weight, but not that much iirc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

areyoucontagious posted:

Is that Amy Schumer? Is that edited? I mean, like, :drat: she got faaaaat. She actually looks a little bit like that bride up above if the picture catches the light just right.

Here's a non-edited photo of a non-fat woman, for comparison:

So hot!

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
It's like a flesh-colored hefty bag filled with popcorn.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Get it? Ab-normal....:thejoke:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Not to like :can: or nothing but I find Amy Schumer to a be little AUG on her own.

There's gotta be a name for that rippling effect.

funktopus
Jan 11, 2009
It looks like a practical effect from an 80s b-movie.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

cash crab posted:

There's gotta be a name for that rippling effect.

"Disgusting", "revolting" and pretty much every other synonym.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

There are many layer to why this is bad, but the tattooed front butt is my favourite.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Amy Schumer is already near-universally despised so there is no need to shop her fatter than she already is.

cash crab posted:

There are many layer to why this is bad, but the tattooed front butt is my favourite.

Is it a scar he decided not to tattoo over (maybe from a tummy tuck after weight loss)? Cause why the gently caress would you leave a huge flap in the middle of the tattoo like that???

Like if you were going to take advantage of having a big vertical flap for tattoos, I would seek inspiration from a pop-up book and not just do a generic Misfits deign on either side.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Weldon Pemberton posted:

Amy Schumer is already near-universally despised so there is no need to shop her fatter than she already is.
Is there a reason for that? I'm not familiar with her work, but I caught a bit of her standup while channel hopping and I've heard far worse comics.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Sunswipe posted:

Is there a reason for that? I'm not familiar with her work, but I caught a bit of her standup while channel hopping and I've heard far worse comics.

Her standup is mediocre and she had this bit about how you should have more respect for yourself in college than hooking up with any random dude who pays you attention, which involved her in sexual acts with said dude while he was pass-out drunk. A lot of people thought that was rapey.

Everyone on the right hates her cause she's a fat chick who openly supports feminism and uncreatively mocks them, many on the left dislike her for being a sort of stereotype of a modern celebrity feminist while having little of any real value to say. Snarky, white, hipster-ish woman who formally endorsed Hilary. Similar to Lena Dunham.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Sunswipe posted:

She's a woman who makes jokes about having sex and so goons need to constantly trip all over themselves to tell the world about how they would never gently caress her, as if they would ever even have the chance to.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Weldon Pemberton posted:

Her standup is mediocre and she had this bit about how you should have more respect for yourself in college than hooking up with any random dude who pays you attention, which involved her in sexual acts with said dude while he was pass-out drunk. A lot of people thought that was rapey.

Everyone on the right hates her cause she's a fat chick who openly supports feminism and uncreatively mocks them, many on the left dislike her for being a sort of stereotype of a modern celebrity feminist while having little of any real value to say. Snarky, white, hipster-ish woman who formally endorsed Hilary. Similar to Lena Dunham.

Haven't seen the bit, so can't comment on that. As for the feminism thing, I don't expect comedians to have anything of value to say. That ends up with Russell loving Brand being interviewed on serious political TV shows.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Who What Now posted:

She's a woman who makes jokes about having sex and so goons need to constantly trip all over themselves to tell the world about how they would never gently caress her, as if they would ever even have the chance to.

sighhhhh

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvlrkz2DuNI

If you, like me, find basic bitches spouting "weightloss journey" poo in their vlogs to be pretty AUG, well buddy, here is a vlog for you.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Weldon Pemberton posted:

Is it a scar he decided not to tattoo over (maybe from a tummy tuck after weight loss)? Cause why the gently caress would you leave a huge flap in the middle of the tattoo like that???

Like if you were going to take advantage of having a big vertical flap for tattoos, I would seek inspiration from a pop-up book and not just do a generic Misfits deign on either side.

It looks like an abdominoplasty scar, if someone performed an abdominoplasty with a bread knife and gumption.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda has a new favorite as of 02:04 on Jun 13, 2017

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Jestery posted:

AUG thread: cross-dressing in soviet russia

This couldn't possibly be in Russia, that cross-dresser isn't actively being beaten in the picture.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The Japanese and their whaling. When will they learn?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
That's a surprisingly cute bra for its size.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I have the same bra, I am pretty sure. It's extremely comfortable.

:stare:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I like yolocorn

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda has a new favorite as of 02:00 on Jun 14, 2017

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

Sludge Tank has a new favorite as of 08:49 on Jun 14, 2017

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

As far as wordplay goes, Juggalope is a pretty good one

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Say what you will but that's some fairly impressive rope work.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!
The dude is probably a butcher with those skills

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

But that's actually really lovely though. The victim is only consenting because of a falsehood.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

grittyreboot posted:

But that's actually really lovely though. The victim is only consenting because of a falsehood.

Rape by deceit is a real thing that is a crime in many countries.

As far as i know it has mainly been used in cases when a person literally pretends to be someone else to gently caress someone, but I also vaguely remember a case of a casting couch scenario where some music producer told a woman that he'd get her into a video/a record contract if she hosed him. She hosed him and he didn't do what he said he would, and she sued him and won.

I only vaguely remember that story though, so I could be entirely wrong and/or remembering something from TV.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!

JustinRPG is just cheating

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

BrigadierSensible posted:

Rape by deceit is a real thing that is a crime in many countries.

As far as i know it has mainly been used in cases when a person literally pretends to be someone else to gently caress someone, but I also vaguely remember a case of a casting couch scenario where some music producer told a woman that he'd get her into a video/a record contract if she hosed him. She hosed him and he didn't do what he said he would, and she sued him and won.

I only vaguely remember that story though, so I could be entirely wrong and/or remembering something from TV.

See also, lying about using a condom

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

I could be confusing this with another very similar picture, but this lady is somewhat local to me and apparently her husband makes her dress like that. Or so the talk went.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

I could be confusing this with another very similar picture, but this lady is somewhat local to me and apparently her husband makes her dress like that. Or so the talk went.

I'm pretty sure that we've found where Richard Simmons is hiding.

also I looooovvvvve Rehsiraaaaaammmmmm https://youtu.be/lPyhlybViJw

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Can't see this pic without hearing morose Commodore 64 music in my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

• Locked thread