Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

How can you be active as an atheist you believe in nothing. Fuckin try hard trying to make something out of nothing. Go play a video game, nerd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Ya I don't get that at all. I'd think the best part about being an atheist is not having to be active in a community

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Evangelical atheism is pretty big on the Internet. I think it's all the euphoria you experience (not from a phony god's blessings mind you).

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Does he look like a Parasite Eve 2 monster to anyone else?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sunswipe posted:

I've only ever played the first level and now I think I'll leave it at that :stonk:

GoingPostal
Jun 1, 2015

I love Derek Smart
U love Derek Smart
If we didn't love Derek Smart, we'd be lame
Yeah, 'did u no' guy is pretty awesome. You can tell he put a lot of effort into looking good and he rocks it.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

So does he try to look like that, or put no effort in at all. It's so hard to tell. There's got to be some kind of dysmorphia where you think that people will actually want to sleep with you even if you're a greasy cesspool. And then it leads to this entitlement that makes them think it's everyone else's fault that they won't sleep with a filth bag like that. He needs to look in the mirror and ask "Would I gently caress me?" And realise no, he's too gross. No one would want that dick in their v because it's probably dirty as hell.

Sorry, I'm on painkillers. My brain is weird today.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

So does he try to look like that, or put no effort in at all. It's so hard to tell. There's got to be some kind of dysmorphia where you think that people will actually want to sleep with you even if you're a greasy cesspool. And then it leads to this entitlement that makes them think it's everyone else's fault that they won't sleep with a filth bag like that. He needs to look in the mirror and ask "Would I gently caress me?" And realise no, he's too gross. No one would want that dick in their v because it's probably dirty as hell.

Sorry, I'm on painkillers. My brain is weird today.

I know just what you need!

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I want the VW Microbus ambulance in the background of the Deadpool picture.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Noir89 posted:

whiteyfats you are the hero we need and deserve, please don't stop until you see the abyss stare back att you.

Once you go black abyss, you never go back abyss

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Jerry Cotton posted:

I know just what you need!

I doubt I'll ever be messed up enough to want a yeast infection from contact with that peen, if that's what you're saying.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Ya I don't get that at all. I'd think the best part about being an atheist is not having to be active in a community

Humans are tribal. Don't forget that; we all feel the need to belong to a community. It's very common to create that tribe around a religion; hence having communities around churches with people who go not because they believe exactly but because their friends and family all go.

So you take religion out but you can't remove the need for a tribe. Religious communities are going to try to make an atheist not be an atheist while atheists very often just plain refuse to attend religious services for any reason. So you end up with communities of atheists and the mentioned evangelical atheism on the internet. Every demographic has its militant poo poo nuggets so you'll have angry, militant atheists that want to ban religion entirely.

People who can exist and thrive without having a tribe are extremely rare. Loneliness literally kills you.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Yeah were all just animals pissing to mark territory only now the territory is" my god is the only god" and "gay people shouldn't exist"

Great Metal Jesus
Jun 11, 2007

Got no use for psychiatry
I can talk to the voices
in my head for free
Mood swings like an axe
Into those around me
My tongue is a double agent

Sunswipe posted:

He looks like someone hosed up character creation in Oblivion.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Hihohe posted:

Yeah were all just animals pissing to mark territory only now the territory is" my god is the only god" and "gay people shouldn't exist"

I'd piss on that

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

See, if you're going to be poly, at least let everyone in the relationship be considered equal.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

my moms tinder

is my pic ok or will it intimidate the babes?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

text me a vag pic posted:

is my pic ok or will it intimidate the babes?

I have this primordial revulsion feeling when I see this face. Is there a name for that? Like when animals see a mutated member of their group and abandon it because it's likely a threat to the survival of their herd?

I feel like such an rear end in a top hat today.

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan

whiteyfats posted:

(this might actually own)

It most assuredly does. I love this thread.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
There's a level of confidence from some of these people posting that's pretty goddamn impressive. Then again, maybe it's just a distinct lack of awareness and I'm just trying to see the best of these people here (as they've clearly not shown us their best).

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

For once, it's not a diaper. I'm amazed.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

What am I missing here?

You know, I'm so desperate for a Fallout: New Vegas sequel, I probably would play this.

MageMage has a new favorite as of 05:24 on Jun 19, 2017

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

MageMage posted:

What am I missing here?

Skinny dude ain't got nothin to photograph

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Leavemywife posted:

There's a level of confidence from some of these people posting that's pretty goddamn impressive. Then again, maybe it's just a distinct lack of awareness and I'm just trying to see the best of these people here (as they've clearly not shown us their best).

Well, I think most of the ones that are some piece of text extolling how hot/great they are with an ugly/awful picture are probably fake but then there's also those people who photograph themselves in diapers / fursuits / fursuits with diapers and I just don't know what to say about them.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Garrand posted:

Well, I think most of the ones that are some piece of text extolling how hot/great they are with an ugly/awful picture are probably fake but then there's also those people who photograph themselves in diapers / fursuits / fursuits with diapers and I just don't know what to say about them.

"Ew"

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Somebody has a new favorite as of 06:50 on Jun 19, 2017

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Picnic Princess posted:

I have this primordial revulsion feeling when I see this face. Is there a name for that? Like when animals see a mutated member of their group and abandon it because it's likely a threat to the survival of their herd?

I feel like such an rear end in a top hat today.

I looked this up, because I think it's a fascinating question.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/03/140328-sloth-bear-zoo-infanticide-chimps-bonobos-animals/

This article talks about why animals sometimes eat their own young; if the offspring is deformed, or sick, they become a taxing burden, and thereby become an unwasteable, edible resource. Maybe your brain is interpreting this guy as sick, possibly even contagiously so, and so your brain's instinct is to make sure he doesn't impact your own survival.

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do

cash crab posted:

I looked this up, because I think it's a fascinating question.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/03/140328-sloth-bear-zoo-infanticide-chimps-bonobos-animals/

This article talks about why animals sometimes eat their own young; if the offspring is deformed, or sick, they become a taxing burden, and thereby become an unwasteable, edible resource. Maybe your brain is interpreting this guy as sick, possibly even contagiously so, and so your brain's instinct is to make sure he doesn't impact your own survival.

I think its more that his facial features are similar to a harlequin babies' minus the cracking skin.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
I'm so glad this hairstyle is done. It's like the mullet of the 2000s but mullets make me kind of happy and this is just awful. Nobody can pull this off.
This guy actually looks attractive. Too bad about everything other single thing about him.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/1pOwf3I.gifv

I'm sure the judge will understand.

The gently caress is a normie? :what:

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Oh god that dog one is so sad. Not only should dogs totally be eating meat, there are so many things apart from chocolate that are toxic to dogs. So, so many things. So many fruit and vegetable things.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Slime posted:

Oh god that dog one is so sad. Not only should dogs totally be eating meat, there are so many things apart from chocolate that are toxic to dogs. So, so many things. So many fruit and vegetable things.

I'm not a scientist but I have a theory: that's why dogs don't eat those things?

e: I'm sure Ms. l'écureuil can correct me of course.

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
I feel highly embarrassed for Jacob Jackson and really want to help him to not be such a try hard.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

whiteyfats posted:

poo poo like this makes me want to start smoking again.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
This thread is awful. I love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPbVRpRgHso

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

whiteyfats posted:

I'm sure the judge will understand.

Why are there altright/nazi tags on this post? Is the OP accusing people who are against shoplifting of being nazis or is this some bizarre nazi trans tumblr?

• Locked thread