Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

So it's photoshopped, but not the important bits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

:golfclap:

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Which way is the air going?

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Busted on a date with someone not his girlfriend?

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

cnut posted:

Here's a 35MB gif of a guy loving a car as a lady in a niqab walks by. Obviously :nws:

[redacted]

:confused:

He looks like he has Downs Syndrome, it's kinda sad :(

Somebody has a new favorite as of 21:19 on Aug 25, 2017

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Slugnoid posted:

the one blonde kid on the left went looking for the toilet and accidentally stumbled into this room by mistake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz7DzheCeuQ

Oh poo poo that's my old school. Thanks PNBHS for teaching me casual racism and how to act like a Maori boy simultaneously!

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Slugnoid posted:

so do you actually learn the words to the haka or are like 60% of those kids just lip syncing?

The Kapa Haka group learn all the words. The rest of the school might practice it once or twice (and learn according to motivation) but are mostly there for the yelling and tongue poking and foot stomping, which is how it goes normally anyway. If you don't know the words you just scream and be as intimidating as a 13-18 year old can be.

Mr. Tamatea (from the second linked video) was super cool but I never had him for any of my classes since he was the P.E. teacher for older students and I was in the nerd class.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

I think Romeo's dentist was out of M sized veneers that day and said gently caress it, chuck in the XLs.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Parts Kit posted:

Nah there was a photo of a some US guy (contractor maybe) with an amazing beard during the Iraq war and that's kind of stuck since.

Also looks like a generic skateboard helmet, kind of like this one.
https://www.skatewarehouse.com/Protec_Classic_CPSC_Helmet/descpage-PCCGBHM.html

Someone told him to be mil he had to buy a Team Wendy helmet, got confused and ate at Wendy's and bought some kid skater's helmet.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Someone explain this bullshit so I don't have to taint my browser history further than this already horrific thread.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Okay phew, I thought that daddy/little girl poo poo was for real since my only exposure to it was that song a teenage girl was singing about sucking her dad off. Fortunately it's the slightly less hosed up thing of a teenage girl sucking her boyfriend/surrogate dad off.

:catstare:

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

It's a BDSM offshoot. It's weird. Don't kink shame.

Idgaf about BDSM kinks but actual teenage girls engaging in this poo poo with adult men is kind of illegal everywhere? If it's consenting adults they can be as weird as they want.

Also all the lingo makes them sound mentally ill, like people who get stuck on certain words or phrases like "foreverially delitized and loving it".

Foreverially squishy and loving it.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

I thought the girl in the video was 16? Singing about it isn't doing it, but it seems like a pretty solid link.

Also lol that she has to whisper sing it because her real parents are in the next room and would kick her rear end if they found out.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

:forkbomb:

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Yeah gently caress outta here with that platonic love poo poo, it's disgusting.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Thread is on a roll.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

I expected piss mugs.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Yeah what the gently caress is this? And the guy who keeps writing "walla"?

Anyway bone ape tit.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Some are (figuratively).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Look, all I know is that when I got fat all my cares melted away, like a happy lady Buddha. You'll make me give up this level of contentment over my dead body.

You can take my money, my things and my home, but you can't take my fatness, goddammit! I DRAW THE LINE THERE.

take my love
take my land
take me where I cannot stand
I don't care
I'm still free
you can't take the pie from me

• Locked thread