Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe

why is the anime girl standing in a rubbish bin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe

AlmightyBob posted:

Not only is Forney an MRA he's also a nazi and he doesn't live in Portland so I doubt that's real

http://mattforney.com/young-white-female-needed-for-companionship-and-sexytime/

It's presumably satire, though given what these people normally write it can be hard to tell.

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe

Spiderjelly posted:

I don't understand what I'm looking at here or why it's aug. Explain?

It looks like some kind of VR interface for remotely groping a woman's breasts? I dunno, I'm as lost as you.

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe

PCOS Bill posted:

But it is

There's a difference between Christians saying "You should cover up and be modest" and Muslims who will stone you to death or throw acid in your face for exposing an inch too much of your face.

Sure, but it's only a matter of degree. It doesn't matter whether they threaten a woman with violence or damnation or social exclusion, in the end it's a bunch of men using old books to control women, as if wearing a miniskirt or giving someone a blowjob makes them somehow worth less as human beings.

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe

Zipperelli. posted:

Sauerkraut stock/broth?

Saft = Juice, so I guess it's some kind of drink?

It's says it's fermented in Lactic Acid, with Sea Salt :raise:

Gerblyn has a new favorite as of 11:02 on Sep 22, 2017

• Locked thread