Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrr3wIUWY2U&t=5s

quote:

However, the application alone still doesn’t satisfy all of the senses. To meet the need for physical touch, developers have a plain dakimakura which is the same height and relative size as Hatsune Miku. The promotional video explains that it’s also quite springy and good for squeezing.

And then, to give fans the sense that they can smell this virtual character, developers recommend spritzing their pillow with a particular type of perfume: fragrance of a high school girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

It's also possible that they had it from somewhere else, like LARPing. The boardgame club at my university participates in some medieval war game every summer and they apparently have enough homemade chainmail armor to outfit a small army.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Me irl reading this thread.

Otherwise normal except those legs.

This guy actually owns but I want to share this pic.

Apparently this wasn't orginally MLP themed, it's just later edit. Someone linked me the full comic and seeing the dude's dong and balls was a bit surprise but at least it was quickly replaced by horse cock. I liked the extra detail of showing his rear end in a top hat transforming into horse's, it shows dedication to his craft and attention to detail.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

I'm not sure horse cock is what this thread needs right now.

zoux posted:

The Master Race

On certain level, I pity these people because it kinda seems that they are latching to whole White Pride thing because they have nothing else. You don't really see handsome and successful people in these groups because they don't need them and have other targets for their frustrations.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

I seem to remember the bear guy being huge moron but post cringy stuff instead of theorycrafting it based on how much like pedophile he looks.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Listen to this to heal your soul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1p5eNOsl7I

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Wheat Loaf posted:

Is that "Professor branded racist for correcting student's spelling" one from a few pages ago legit or is it fake?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Val_D._Rust#Career

quote:

In November 2013, Rust was the target of a protest claiming that microaggressions were common in the culture of UCLA. Approximately 25 students, many representing Students of Color, staged a sit-in in Rust's classroom and stated that they objected to his writing of grammatical corrections on assignments. Rust said he was committed to "being rather thorough" with graduate students. Rust was defended by former students and also other members of Students of Color.

Guess so? Couldn't really find articles about it that go more in depth, but apparently the person who organized it studies "African American Studies, focusing on microagressions", so :triggered:, I guess.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Randaconda posted:

Sonic was a mistake.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Wish we could have tumblr.txt thread again but making fun of fat people triggers goons too much.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Real pros use the free salt packets to salt the hand sanitizer and get the alcohol to separate.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Equeen posted:

hey guys
i hate corn now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GTo1zyQXmQ

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Please be kind, it's very late. Also, it's been over decade since that was made, what the hell.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

If you are fat, like me, your shirt will slowly get pulled out of your pants. Even if it never actually comes fully out, it will look messy. Those would probably fix that.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Reminds me of the time incels concluded that concentration camp victims had it better than them because at least the people in camps had sex.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

quote:

let's not get too extreme here. You can't really compare the pain of being incel to the likes of a holocaust survivor.

After all, at least in a concentration camp, you could still sneak some sex in when the guards weren't looking. But we incel males are denied even the merest scraps of sex. Our suffering is ten times worse.
It's by [deleted] tho so it could be a fake, also it's not the one I remember but I can't find that one.

https://twitter.com/kathbarbadoro/status/891521958189441024

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3824660 Go read the thread, you could probably copy all of it's contents into here.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

I'm the Kurwa in last pic.

I feel like going to past and giving some peasant a bunch of anime ponies is going to change history somewhat. Also seems like a bit convoluted way to get them to pull a plow.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Ziv Zulander posted:

When it's post 8888888 then it'll be hh

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

:shrug:

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

M_Sinistrari posted:

Didn't he also end up getting cancer because the microwave he was using was this ancient one from the 70s or 80s?

I don't think modern microwave would have saved him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

http://i.imgur.com/ZvyUk9A.jpg :nws:
There's a plastic nipple so I guess it's a bit nws.

• Locked thread