Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Twitch posted:

This is the real comic:

I'm conflicted, because his comics are pretty lovely and he comes off as a gigantic wiener, but he's also kind of one of those people that gets targeted by drive-by trolls and kiwifarms and stuff, so I'll leave this hear and let you make your own conclusions.

He spelled power cords with an H so he deserves it.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

text me a vag pic posted:

Best answer I've seen is that the characters have big cartoon eyes and are very expressive, allowing sheltered individuals to clearly read their emotions, which leads to some weird rear end attachments to the characters. The short answer is autism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EflHHVROiSs

Dude had been drawing those rats fuckin for at least five years at that time. The other art videos all feature the same art.

Additionally, I did some googling(literally, just searched Brian swords, York pa) and that dude, Brian Swords of York PA, as repeatedly mentioned in his video, is the guy who edited the videos to feature his own art, posted them under a YouTube channel named after his female rat character, and has only 2 YouTube videos that he's given likes to, a compilation of Alf bloopers, and a clip from the Alf TV movie where Alf is in a strip club.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

I regret my first two tattoos and the lovely coverup of one as well. It took me way too long to realize I needed to either pay for a good artist or not get tattooed

At 17, I had a friend use his homemade gun (I do not know all of the parts but he turned it on and off with a rolling switch like you find on old lamps, lmao) to put a word on my leg. At some point, I cut my leg shaving or scraped it or something, so now me leg says "/*]{E" more or less. Fortunately I can cover it with makeup pretty easily.

At 18, my boyfriend and I dropped in to see a friend in the tattoo shop he had recently inherited from his das. I had boyfriend go first, he picked a geometrical pattern from the flash and it came out looking great, so I went ahead.

What I wanted wasn't on the flash even though it was what would later be known as a "nautical star" in tattoo terms. It was supposed to look like this with dark red instead of white:

I figured the guy could freehand it, that his dad would have, you know, taught him. His dad wasn't dead, just retired. I assumed professionalism. I was wrong.

Instead the line work was middling' at best, and he also hosed up the red, black, red, black, pattern, leaving me with an all-black point. I think he was high.

It's on my collarbone, easy to cover up but frequently visible in every day life. I moved to a major metro area and was informed that the red/black and black V (that I didn't ask for) was awfully similar to some gang iconography, so I paid a scratcher seven Percocet to black it out and put a thin purple line around it. He did okay, actually, but there's visible scarring. I don't know if it's from him or the first guy.

At that point I realized I needed to wait on ink until I could research and pay with money.

Don't be like me, kids. Even though I think it's funny now, I'd rather use the money that will go for lasering my leg for anything that isn't me paying for stupidity. And I'd prefer to not be praying I find an artist who can do something great with the star without covering half my chest.

Amazing username/post combo.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I FAILED LITERALLY ALL OF THE CRITERIA EXCEPT BMI!

brb gonna eat two hundred million breadsticks just to be sure

:bigtran:
Pm me.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

oldpainless posted:

That guy shaves his face hair like I do my pube hair!

More like oldwaxless

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

PCOS Bill posted:

Kids need to be bullied, it builds character. I used to be quite the character construction worker back in my youth. They all had it coming.

The only non-ironic post you've ever shat.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Don't doxx PCOS bill

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Is this a mod for oblivion

Bruce McCullough really let himself go.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

cash crab posted:

I am very tired and I got scared seeing my name on anything in this thread

That added a whole other layer to this mess, thank you for that mental image

Your middle name is 'the'?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

You guys made me do it.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

quote:

dude gives a hell of a foot job

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
#1 mom:

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Men are from Gazorpazorp, Women are from Gazorpazorp.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
I have a large bone spur on the back of my left foot, large enough that it can make a difference in my shoe size depending on the fit of the shoe. I call it my raptor claw. It’s painful to the point that it affects how long I can stand.

Edit: not me, dollar crustacean.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
I went through a phase where I was eating sunflower seeds and peanuts in the shell whole, because I figured the shells would be a good source of fiber. Between the bulk from the peanut shells and the shards of the sunflower seed shells, I created three anal fissures that reopened randomly when I would poo poo for the next 6-8 years. I got to the point where I stopped feeling the tearing altogether when it would happen, and only realized I’d torn again when I wiped.

I finally healed properly when my gastroenterologist prescribed a nitroglycerin ointment. I haven’t torn in two and a half years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Maybe she's really funny or something.

Holy poo poo.

• Locked thread