Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy

Basebf555 posted:

I've never even heard of bringing any other people on the honeymoon. Is that a thing people actually do or just this one idiotic nerd?

Last page, but my husband's dad brought his best friend on his honeymoon because his wife was pregnant and therefore "not fun enough"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy

dev286 posted:

Also, lest we forget:

Yikes, the rare male cameltoe

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy
So I met this really terrible guy yesterday;I wasn't sure where to post this, but it definitely was an AUK experience.

So yesterday was my sister in law's birthday party. She has a pool, so every year she throws a really fun pool party. This year, she invited Travis, some guy I'd never met who was apparently some old friend from years ago.

So anyways, right away when he gets to the party, he starts giving off this creepy vibe. He is one of those dudes who is approaching 40 but desperately trying to cling their waning youth. First off, I noticed him...like leering at me from across the backyard, like giving me the whole up and down. It instantly made me uncomfortable. He came up to me and introduced himself, and then like 10 minutes later I guess he forgot and came up and introduced himself again? I dunno.

Anyways, he proceeds to get totally wasted and starts acting increasingly like a huge jackass. I notice him creepily leering at me and all the other girls frequently and making inappropriate comments. At one point, he goes into the house and comes back out wearing only a tiny chicken thong...like one of those novelty elephant ones but a chicken. He clearly thought it was totally hilarious, but everyone else was like "wtf dude" and the second-hand embarrassment was palpable.

Later on in the night, my husband and I are sitting together on the deck. My husband gets up to go to the bathroom, and loving Travis swoops in instantly, and starts asking me all these totally gross and inappropriate questions about my husband and our sex life. He keeps saying stuff like "if you don't love him, you shouldn't marry him" (we have been together for 6 years, married for 1.5). It was super uncomfortable, and I basically had to run away. Right after that he fell over and broke one of the deck chairs.

Eventually my other friend who was sleeping on the couch inside told me she heard Travis and my sister in law banging in her room. Turns out she is sleeping with this dude. Fantastic! I guess he slept over, and apparently in the middle of the night, he "got lost" and walked naked into my mother in law's room (her and sister in law live together), and she freaked the gently caress out (rightly so). MIL's room is the only room on the top floor and SIL's is on the main floor so...yeah.

In the morning we woke up and Travis and SIL were drinking on the back porch already (9:30 am). SIL asked my husband if he could go grab the recycling bin for her, so he opens the gate and does a double take, because there appears to be a very large sleeping/dead raccoon on the garbage bin. Travis and SIL start loving losing it laughing, and they reveal to us that this is a "hilarious" "prank", and that apparently Travis owns this giant taxidermied raccoon that he brings around I guess to prank people with.

So the worst part, the very worst part, is that the three of us (me, husband and SIL) are leaving tomorrow to go to their family cottage for a week, and I guess she invited this absolute chucklefuck up for the last night. Ugh. I am totally dreading this, but SIL is somewhat of a narcissistic drama queen, so if I try to tell her what a loser this guy is, it will probably ruin the whole week.

• Locked thread