Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Hola esto es Caliente Bebé Caliente y no tengo ni idea de lo que este video se trata

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bKnTAE35FA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

om nom nom posted:

I'm glad everyone is horrified by those ponies, those few that dreddout posted (especially the ring one) legit make me feel uncomfortable, and I've been on the internet since the late 90's, looking at horrific poo poo on purpose with my friends to freak ourselves out. That's enough for me, I'm not going down this rabbit hole. Some real top-tier AUG there, got a reaction like not much else gets in the many iterations of this thread.

i don get the ring one.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

MEGAZONE

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

simosimo posted:

I swear there was another post of him and he was a fat Notch look a like and he said people love his name in his line of work.

entr
the zone

the MEGA zone

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Slugnoid posted:

me, slamming into elderly disabled black ladies while doing loud pull ups on the sidewalk

noice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at4uuv6xoN4

e: that dude about 2 mins owns

text me a vag pic has a new favorite as of 15:28 on Aug 24, 2017

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Pussy Doodles! posted:

Is that dandruff on his shirt...? :gonk:

No. It's euphoria.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

i found a dollfuckers forum and of course this is a stickied thread

how could this NOT turn you on???

i think i found my happy place

hot dates tonight!

good posts

my rights are being trampled

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

I'm so proud to have inspired a thread title, a thank you to that forum of dollfuckers and thanks to that forum I posted photos of too.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Strudel Man posted:

Also it was a meaningless post.

redundant.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

I want to die.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

ReidRansom posted:

Some dude dusted his brown-hued fuckdoll with cocoa powder, so as not to look ashy as it would have with talc or whatever they normally use, presumably, and it got et up with bugs. I think it was just a screengrab of some forum post somewhere.

I worked hard on that posted and read through a dozen threads of dollfuckers to get the goods.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

less words more content.

fat-cartoon-hunks!!

i can't belive it

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

oh fuuuuuuck :five:

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

green chicken feet posted:

This is probably a weird question, but when someone gets stuck to the couch but keeps living for years, where does all the poop go?

Poop has mass... a significant amount of mass when added up day after day, especially for an obese person eating untold quantities of food. If it piled up under them, eventually they would be sitting on a mountain of poop instead of a couch.

So does someone cut a hole in the couch and put a bedpan underneath? I guess whoever is enabling the couch-stuck person to continue eating could also do that. But they would have to do it preemptively before the person got stuck, wouldn't they, with the understanding that the person had the intention of now using the couch as permanent resting place and toilet?

So many questions I don't think I even want to know the answers to... but I can't help but wonder.

As a final horrible question, since the person can't be cleaned, wouldn’t their flesh start decaying, getting flies laying eggs on them and such, while they are still alive, because they are covered in fecal matter?

I tried to google this but it's not so easy anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWYCg62zaOA

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

savor your seed

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Lonjon posted:

Men, protect your life essence! We will prevail in peace and freedom from fear and in true health through the purity and essence of our natural fluids!

don't jack it. be a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

throw to first drat IT posted:

http://i.imgur.com/ZvyUk9A.jpg :nws:
There's a plastic nipple so I guess it's a bit nws.

real talk, can that tonuge be replaced with a tongue surrogate, such as jerky, beef jerky, or hot jerky?

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

verymoldy posted:

Is that guy bricking right now or what in the poo poo is going on in that photo?

Also is that proud boys song being played earnest? I can't tell and it's really upsetting me.

yes they are serious. this is they without the fancy editing and cool wipes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiIcg_I-9_g

this dude is so proud he pulled off some news guy's lanyard.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Sunswipe posted:

Of course the Nazis on the far right are more comfortable.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

if you got a kittie you should

:suicide:

text me a vag pic has a new favorite as of 01:14 on Sep 10, 2017

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

value-brand cereal posted:

IIRC they later broke up because he made her eat poo poo. Literally ingest fecal matter. Partake of serpentine rear end babies.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Brazzers Crane

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Knee posted:

Not to change gears... but

This kind of thing goes here right?

New Milford councilman resigns after furor over “furry” activities
http://www.newstimes.com/local/article/New-Milford-councilman-resigns-after-furor-over-12181577.php#photo-14068944

This is good. This is so good. If you don't wanna click it, enjoy this:

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Which would, logically, be a dog wearing a human costume.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Inzombiac posted:

Okay, I have a story.

I ride public transit all the time so it's typical to see a fair amount of weird/crazy people.
One night I was coming home from work around 10 PM and the train was mostly empty. A homeless couple gets on and sit in the same section as me.
They are being kinda loud, which is to be expected, but they seem to be happy because they are laughing a lot and making out.

She keeps stopping him to say that she is hungry and he finally clues in that she's serious. He rummages through his bag and the only thing he pulls out is a jar of mayo.
He opens it, takes off the freshness seal and they both dig in with their bare hands.
Soooo... that's gross but I've never been homeless or desperate for food so what do I know?

THE ISSUE is that they eat about half of the jar and start making out again hard. They must have thought that the car was completely empty because it isn't long before she inelegantly pulls her underwear down, makes a tepid attempt to cover herself with her skirt and then he starts fingering her with his mayo hand.

Lube is lube.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

e: thats good tnax

text me a vag pic has a new favorite as of 01:08 on Sep 16, 2017

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

micorwavemam.jpg

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Nyyen posted:

For those of us who weren't around for it, what is the story behind this pic?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=1955

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

bitch you stink

ntich you stink

btich youy tstink

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

cash crab posted:

So, I just got a text from a friend, informing me that her boyfriend had run into Tonetta outside a Dollarama in Toronto. I had no idea what she was on about, until looking it up and realizing, "Right, that person I had erased from my brain."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MD4BPAp4jo

Tonetta, "Yummy Yummy Pizza" (2011, video).

so this is what it's like being duct taped to a chair in a basement

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

verymoldy posted:

:catstare:

Ah poo poo new page, have something from reddit.

some men just wnast to see the world burn

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

i feel very powerful now, thank you.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

shuit the gently caress up about stephen king you loving clowns

you loving idiots

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

LingcodKilla posted:

Someone with more life experience help me out here.
Can you get a BJ and get a nicotine high on your dick if the receiver has a wad of chew?

these is a good question. i have a friend who dips. next time i see him ill ask him to suck my dick

#girlswhodip

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

just keep moving forward, eyes down steady pace

e; joke time fun

text me a vag pic has a new favorite as of 03:08 on Oct 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Heath posted:

That's one of those pictures where the longer you look at it the stupider it gets. Why are there random playing cards? What's the candle for? Why is the perspective on the ashtray so hosed up? What's with the door handle and the random single handprint? Why the skull?

As a man of art, I will help you understand this image:

The playing cards are to indicate that this is a gambling man. Gambling is a sin and bad.
The candle is to show that this man needs additional lighting that is easy on the wallet because he is poor and being poor is bad.
The random handprint is not random at all. It represents our druggie friend's lack of ability to leave his addiction. He traps himself inside his apartment, which is a metaphor but also literally a shithole.
The door knob has nunchucks on it because he's hella bad rear end. (I guess being hella badass is a sin).
The skull is there to represent death with all the subtly of a fart in the mouth.
The perspective of the ashtray is hosed up because the artist is bad.

I hope this help you understa - Wait a minute ... do the cracks on the wall form some sort of lovely map of the Americas because I swear that's Alaska over Jesus' right shoulder and South America to his left.

• Locked thread