Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Metal Jesus
Jun 11, 2007

Got no use for psychiatry
I can talk to the voices
in my head for free
Mood swings like an axe
Into those around me
My tongue is a double agent

Hey I didn't mean to click on the PYF adorable picture thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Metal Jesus
Jun 11, 2007

I can talk to the voices
in my head for free
Mood swings like an axe
Into those around me
Edit: whoa I missed a page there. Talking about Pepe Armor dude from the last page.

Why wouldn't you just go with like... Motocross gear or something? It would probably offer better defense, be more comfortable, and make you look like (slightly) less of a total loving dweeb.

Great Metal Jesus
Jun 11, 2007

I can talk to the voices
in my head for free
Mood swings like an axe
Into those around me

Sunswipe posted:

Does he look like a Parasite Eve 2 monster to anyone else?

He looks like someone hosed up character creation in Oblivion.

Great Metal Jesus
Jun 11, 2007

I can talk to the voices
in my head for free
Mood swings like an axe
Into those around me
What the gently caress is a blockchain startup? Is it just people getting paid to mine buttcoin?

Great Metal Jesus
Jun 11, 2007

I can talk to the voices
in my head for free
Mood swings like an axe
Into those around me

curufinor posted:

they denote things which are bad and full of libertarian anarchist ponzi drug mules. or programmers who produce a line of code a week. or (rather most likely), people who let their brains leak out of their head when they touch the ground of the bay area. i've lived there for 7 years and am going back soon. lol it happens

I think it's less bay area in general and more san francisco in specific. The really out there profiles from SF and Oakland have totally distinct flavors. Oakland is more "I'm a black bloc art anarchist growing GMO free vegetables in my farm inside an abandoned parking garage. Also I'm poly." while SF is "I'm a technowizard writing code as the CEO of my blockchain startup in finance. I live for travel. Also I'm poly."

Great Metal Jesus
Jun 11, 2007

I can talk to the voices
in my head for free
Mood swings like an axe
Into those around me

The Sexual Shiite posted:

Don't doxx PCOS bill

Oh come on, that can't be PCOS bill. There's no Trump sticker.

Great Metal Jesus
Jun 11, 2007

I can talk to the voices
in my head for free
Mood swings like an axe
Into those around me

Trauma Dog 3000 posted:

also penis-roaches

Gonna be honest, I don't remember if this is a reference to a thing that happened in his lovely loving novels or not.

Great Metal Jesus
Jun 11, 2007

I can talk to the voices
in my head for free
Mood swings like an axe
Into those around me
Having worked at a non-profit that had quite a few clients with emotional support animals and a couple with genuine service animals I learned a bit about my state's guidelines for each. Service animals will probably be clearly marked (they don't legally have to be but I've never seen one that wasn't), they're allowed everywhere, and you should be able to essentially ask "What's it do?" and not much else as far as verification goes. Emotional support animals have registration requirements somewhere between "incredibly lax" and "might as well not be there at all" and only apply to housing. Emotional support animals aren't granted access to public places and if someone walks into your store and says it's their emotional support animal you can 100% tell them to get the gently caress out.

None of that's really AUG though. So right around the corner from where I used to work was a minimart that got some pretty interesting folks. One day I walked in while a patron was in a full blown shouting match with the owner insisting that their service dog had a right to be there. Their service pit bull. I left around the time they started screaming at the owner to call the cops on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Metal Jesus
Jun 11, 2007

I can talk to the voices
in my head for free
Mood swings like an axe
Into those around me

chitoryu12 posted:

What was the pit bull doing?

Well at the time it was brutally murdering a small child but I figured the kid probably had it coming.

Really though, the dog was fine. It's just that service dogs are almost exclusively german shepherds and golden retrievers and are trained more or less from birth. The odds of a pit bull actually being a service dog are exceedingly slim and it was more the brazenness of the lie and the willingness to go to the mat over it that made the whole thing weird as gently caress.

• Locked thread