Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Placenta eating is something people have done for a while, y'all are boring if thats what shocks you. I'm disappointed in you, AUG thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Burt Sexual posted:

How do they work?

They are where our balls would have been if we were men. But instead our gonads stayed up in our bodies and became ovaries, instead of dropping and forming as testes.

Genitals are analagous and share mostly the same structures across genders, no matter what the gender we all start from a similar 'blank' with the Wolffian and Müllerian ducts and develop from there.

S'why you can get intersexed folks, we all basically start out with the ability to form as either and complex sets of chemicals define and shape the development of our junk (and attached systems) in the womb.

The bigger the labia, the bigger the balls we would have had to fill them.

StrangersInTheNight has a new favorite as of 06:53 on Dec 31, 2017

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

brunch with yr parents posted:

Oh. Well, that changes everything.

Technically, when you're loving a nice juicy vagina and getting all in there, just laying into it and smacking hard, you're really just connecting on a deeper level, ballmeat-to-ballmeat.

That's true romance.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

JFC those detergent thingies aren't cheap, his mom is gonna be SO PISSED when she figures this out.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Look, all I know is that when I got fat all my cares melted away, like a happy lady Buddha. You'll make me give up this level of contentment over my dead body.

You can take my money, my things and my home, but you can't take my fatness, goddammit! I DRAW THE LINE THERE.

• Locked thread