Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
I'm so glad this hairstyle is done. It's like the mullet of the 2000s but mullets make me kind of happy and this is just awful. Nobody can pull this off.
This guy actually looks attractive. Too bad about everything other single thing about him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
It's a convention of Patrick Batemans

Look at their crazy, crazy eyes

eta:

Intoluene posted:

Jesus Christ, he looks older than Nick does.

Their reality tv show House of Carters was like a trainwreck I couldn't stop watching. Nick and one of the girls (the one who died a while back) were the only ones who had some idea how hosed up their family really was. Aaron was already a mess. One of the better parts of that show was Nick forcing a drunk/hungover underage Aaron to come grocery shopping with him as punishment for having a huge party while Nick was out. Ah, reality show memories. (Also I just checked and the whole show is one youtube.)

trickybiscuits has a new favorite as of 23:21 on Jul 18, 2017

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
Who ARE these people?

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
The 00's have a lot to answer for, in hair terms.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Hihohe posted:

Well bullying is bad but you said "we do geek" so now i have to beat the poo poo out of you otherwise you wont learn.

please don't

• Locked thread