Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

D. uck sweatshirt
E. verything lookin oily
N. ads got some breathing room
N. ice freeweights brah
I. s That 80's Show on youtube yet
S. lipper game on point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Hey, goon, if you're reading this (and you might be!), I don't forget poo poo like this. You've officially creeped out both of us, and I can't promise I'll respond to any of your pm's in the future.

BACK UP IN THAT rear end WITH THE RESURRECTION

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Lil Peep has left the world slightly better, thanks to the gross little douche

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Ok, I'll bite. What the gently caress are those things on the pizza?

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

Is "dr." not capitalized for any reason?

Because the person doing the layout was too busy shouting " 'Cat Pause', are you loving retarded" to proofread

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Something like, "This woman will talk about how changing the way people think about obesity will change how people talk about obesity. This will subsequently change a small part of our culture." But regular words are SO loving passé

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Just big factories full of sooty dudes sucking dick after dick in 14 hour shifts for a tuppence or whatever. Then somebody gets bit or finds one of the dudes has chewed fingernails in his mouth and oooh nooooo better call that little weenie Upton to write a book about it

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

This is apparently not that other thread but enjoy the freebie!

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

text me a vag pic posted:

dont stainshame

Weapon X + Weapon XXL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Part of me hopes you just forgot what your custom text says because that's a next-level 'post/username combo blah blah' right there

• Locked thread