Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Making White Dudes Type Paragraphs is a facebook page dedicated to poo poo like this, and it is hilarious.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

"He probly wasn't even wearing s fur suit, he just looks like that" - My wife, founder of Stupid Internet Club

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Randaconda posted:

Your wife owns.

How did you trick her into marrying you

:iiam:

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Randaconda posted:

she's think we're all huge dorks for embracing the stupid internet club thing, c/d?

She is tickled beyond belief.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Elise finally ate her placenta.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

For the last loving time, don't doxx me

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Nobody ever answered, I'm still trying to get it out

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Randaconda posted:

I've finally made it. :unsmith:

At least they figured out redtext this time

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Twitch posted:

As another depressive guy, going of that schedule, he could really benefit from regular exercise, even just a couple hours of cardio a week. It always sounds like those incel dudes never even take the minimum effort to improve themselves.

Why should they? There's nothing wrong with THEM, it's those loving CHADS AND STACIES. SOCIETY is what's wrong, why should they have to change themselves to meet unfair expectations?

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

"I'm an obese shitblob and I CANT HEAR YOU MY OWN SCREECHING LA LA LA"

Reeeeeeeeeeblurglglgle

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Sounds like cope to me

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
You're not allowed to talk about how being on fire is bad unless you've actually been on fire

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Somfin posted:

Your theory that being on fire is just like drowning requires unusual evidence, or at the very least some personal experience.

I've personally never been on fire, but I've seen plenty of people who were and they seemed to be having a bad time. Is that enough?

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Look, all I know is that when I got fat all my cares melted away, like a happy lady Buddha. You'll make me give up this level of contentment over my dead body.

You can take my money, my things and my home, but you can't take my fatness, goddammit! I DRAW THE LINE THERE.

I'll bet setting you on fire would make all the fat melt away

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Queering weight loss: the self immolation method

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Deified Data posted:

The true AUG is white cishet libs so enamored with the romance of belonging to an out group they'll invent reasons why they should while enjoying every privilege of being a white cishet lib. But we should probably pull up.

Just like their dads should have pulled out

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

I don't know, I'd say we made a bunch of content the past 2 pages

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

khysanth posted:

apparently a lot of goons are fat/gay

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

cash crab posted:

I can never tell if these derails are legitimate attempts to have the thread shut down or not.

Then we're doing it right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
I think you're getting bent out of shape over a little derail honestly, and threatening to take the ball and go home is a pretty lame response to it all.

E: I don't think anybody is trying to passive aggressively work some conspiracy to suggest you close a thread you clearly don't even want to mod anymore. People are making jokes on a comedy forum hth

Sandwich Anarchist has a new favorite as of 20:45 on Jan 10, 2018

• Locked thread