Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

areyoucontagious posted:

Is that Amy Schumer? Is that edited? I mean, like, :drat: she got faaaaat. She actually looks a little bit like that bride up above if the picture catches the light just right.

Here's a non-edited photo of a non-fat woman, for comparison:

So hot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-50GjySwew

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

CeramicPig posted:

So I signed up for Dia and Co, which is a plus size clothing co that sends cute clothes and you buy what you like. They have a user uploaded gallery and it’s amazing how poorly people dress themselves.

:words:

This made me laugh and I'm not ashamed of it :colbert:

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Huh you know what it never occurred to me that the pictures from when I got stuck on a fence with my leg might belong here.

For information: My Jeans got caught on a spike from a fence I tried to climb over. It took about 5 minutes until someone helped me to get unstuck. I slid down on the spike a little bit during those 5 minutes.

Enjoy.

Did i mention it got infected after they pulled the strings?

• Locked thread