Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Sorry but these dudes are rad as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Picnic Princess posted:

Wasn't there some sort of article or video put out about why Ted Cruz's face was so viscerally slimy and gross looking? Because he really gives me the creeps to a level few people have.

Is this what you were looking for?
http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/neurologist-explains-why-its-hard-look-ted-cruzs-creepy-unsettling-face

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

curufinor posted:

I understood that entire profile first reading

I should commit seppuku, right? Anyone in this thread willing to be my kaishakunin?

Go full Oishi Kuranosuke (leader of the 47 Ronin)- spend a year making everyone think you're a drunkard, then lead a mad charge against that abomination. There ain't a shogun alive who'd think you'd dishonored yourself.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Furries and... Handmaid's Tale cosplay?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I literally went "Oh for gently caress's sake" out loud. For gently caress's sake. :suicide:

EDIT: At least they're not going outside and harming real women, I guess? I'm trying to think up a bright side to this, and that's the best I've got, and it's not a good one.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

:kimchi: Soul healed, man.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Basebf555 posted:

Just the mere fact that a dude fucks a stuffed animal or whatever doesn't really phase me, it's how unafraid he is to just post it all openly on the internet. A little bit of shame is not always a bad thing, jeez.

Agreed- whatever you choose to do in the privacy of your home, in the company of a consenting adult or adults, is entirely your business. But don't inflict your fetishes on people who might not share them, yeah?

We need to put that poo poo into every nation's Constitution, I say.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

LawfulWaffle posted:

It is AUG in the worst way and what was posted was far tamer than what I found through a GIS for "fluffy ponies"

Please don't post this poo poo or at least label it under spoiler tags, because I for one am a massive snowflake weenie who couldn't stand poo poo like that :cry:

Case in point:

I can see the AUG in this, but I'm also :3: as well. Regardless of how AUG the couple in question is, proposals are always cute in my eyes.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Besesoth posted:

I'm pretty sure that's the doll whose framework is human bones, or at least a model skeleton.

Oh what the gently caress :stonk:

Seriously, I can take the fedora tippers but poo poo like this isn't merely AUG, it's AUUUGH!

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Are model bones supposed to be that brown? :gonk:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

TheMaskedUgly posted:

But how do you pronounce AWP?

Throatwobblermangrove

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Glazier posted:

But then a boy might wear a skirt, or even more horrific, a trans or genderqueer child might feel comfortable and accepted!

This is a legit fear among the kind of morons who'd oppose dinosaur clothes for all :( Hell, I'm a 33-year old dude, and I want dinosaur jammies.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

This doesn't look so AUG. Man, Randaconda has some strangely high stand- :stare:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Man, as soon as I saw the gif, as soon as I saw the dude in robes wielding a violin, I knew it was Korpliklaani :allears:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Wasn't Stephen King coked out of his mind when he wrote Carrie? Or was that another novel I was thinking of? In any case, that's exactly what I'd imagine a coked out horror writer to look like.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

This dude is legit awesome. About the only thing I can possibly ding him for is the hair, and it was the 70s, it's not his fault.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
There's a thin line between AUG and weirdly cool, and that old man's dancing on it :allears:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Yeah, I think she's also changed her name to Christine as well, but don't quote me on that.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Suddenly, eating my boogers into my early teen years doesn't seem so bad anymore. Thanks goons!

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

I refuse to believe that this is real :suicide:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Someone needs to photoshop the Crossed infection onto this guy, holy poo poo :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Trig Discipline posted:

I really want to know where that two day figure comes from and I also extremely don't want to know where that two day figure comes from.

Same here, buddy, same here :suicide:

• Locked thread