Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

my favorite thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

BrigadierSensible posted:

I have always wondered why the people with theses kind of cars covered with bumper stickers and messages etc. are always crazy right wing types. Why aren't the crazy left wing types covering their cars with their weird conspiracy theories and "I hate bush/trump" etc stickers?

I usually find here in Canada cars covered in Tardis bumper stickers rather than political ones

Also peeing Calvin

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

:eyepoop:

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

which ones are married

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

twistedmentat posted:

That woman in the middles body language says so much. I always wondered what her story was. Is she someones girlfriend, dragged to disturbing brony events by her long time boyfriend who she hopes will eventually outgrow his fascination with childish things, like she did? Is she a female MLP fan who thought it would be fun to meet others? The sister of one of the bronies who was their ride. Roommate making sure they don't wreck the place again. Who knows, we may never know, but whatever it was that brought her there, she is clearly uncomfortable with everything going on.

IIRC she did a nude cosplay set of Velma

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

twistedmentat posted:

This made me smile

I'm almost afraid to ask.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

sounds like some sort of making GBS threads fetish

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

CollegeCop posted:

Luckily, this kid has his back, basically:

that kid looks like my GFs mother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Wheat Loaf posted:

Here's the picture I was thinking of: I think it was posted in this thread already but the bottom was cut off:

"Karate Gums" was second from left on bottom row.

Actually, I think this is a pretty old picture. I remember seeing it in an AUG thread shortly after I joined and that was five years ago.

is the karate guy dunkey

• Locked thread