Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Michael Shannon getting way into character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

cash crab posted:

There are a lot of these types of images

Why the Adidas stripes?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Randaconda posted:

I feel like there is a lot of insanity on Indian and Pakistani internet we rarely get exposed to.

big nipples , big life

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3811789&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXyQ-OD3hM0

The pro-est of vid clicks

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Zipperelli. posted:

:stare:

I'm genuinely curious who thought this was acceptable.Printed on the rear end flap of her pajamas is "don't open 'til Christmas"

What the gently caress Heather?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

What the gently caress

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Dreddout posted:

Which one? There are hundreds...

Edit: Holy gently caress I just found fluffy pony OC author inserts and it's as terrible as you'd expect

:justpost:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Dreddout posted:

It's not even about looks it's about "value"

Plenty of ugly guys date up lookswise it's just that they tend to have something else going for them. Whether it be a job, or money, or even a likeable personality. These dudes literally have nothing to offer women but misogyny

This is always what I picture when people talk about incels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A21wxZKiao8

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu5yyVqywwA

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

om nom nom posted:

We need presidents like Roosevelt again, badasses that were war heros that like to hunt and box. And while we can't exactly have another president create the national parks, we need presidents that give a poo poo about the wilderness of the USA.

You should probably Google 'toxic masculinity'

Also Teddy loved the wilderness but boy he loving hated anyone who was born in it:

Teddy Roosevelt posted:

“I don’t go so far as to think that the only good Indians are dead Indians, but I believe nine out of 10 are, and I shouldn’t like to inquire too closely into the case of the 10th.”

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is apparently the video that got r/incels nuked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk5_krEPfcM

How long can you last?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

chitoryu12 posted:

Jumped to a random spot and this girl is making the most horrified face at him.

Yeah it dawns on her way early that this dude is probably just there to murder her. Incels are total garbage people and I'm glad they got blasted.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

like what's the end game here? What does he expect to occur? Seems like alot of effort for nothing to gain and look like an idiot irl.

He's bravely exposing the conspiracy that a woman using a hookup app wanted to meet a hot guy.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Elon Musk having a rough day

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-MkduVh0wM

Zuckerberg inspects a disaster just like a real human president would do

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

I went to college with a blind girl who would only date black guys.

She didn't get why everyone thought that was weird.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Sorry to break up tongue chat, but I found them! The most disturbing comments on youtube! Do I win a prize? A gun, maybe?

A friend and I were talking about Problem Child, and how it's one of those movies we watched so many times when we were younger, but probably haven't seen it it 25+ years. So I go looking online at clips, and it's all coming back to me (Michael Richards, Smiley Pies, Big Ben, Little Ben, the prune, etc etc...). I click on this loving video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGoS42wL_yk

And.... :wtc: :psyduck: :barf: :negative:

I think the authorities need to get involved here.

call the police

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Scathach posted:

You guys make me realize I've lost more toenails and broken more toes by being clumsy than I should have. God broken toes hurt.

I actually broke my 7th toe in a mosh pit last summer. poo poo has been killing me, easily my second worst broken toe.

My worst foot injury was when I stepped on a three inch nail and drove it nearly all the way through my foot while at work. I was being paid under the table and was broke as hell at the time so I just put my other foot on the board and yanked my pierced foot up and off in one motion. It hurt like a motherfucker but barely bled at all. I was able to just wrap some gauze from the first aid kit around it and even finished out the rest of my shift just limping around. I probably should have gotten a tetanus booster but eh.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

Good lord that’s a hideous carpet.

I don't know I think it really ties the room together

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

GROG GROG GROG huuuuuRRrrrGh. GRURGHGRUGHGRUGHGRUGGRUG. Thank you America. My spit and cumpuke salutes you. People died for this. For my right to be throat hosed till I puke on my W-2. Punished tonsils. Uncle Sam please box my ears and fart hard when you hate gently caress my paycheck. God drat it all.

:911:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

text me a vag pic posted:

Max Landis is the son of director John Landis and he is a bad man. He was very outspoken about literally anything in movies and it turns out he likes to do sexual assaults.

His dad John Landis is also bad because he killed some kids and has apparently been covering for his son's psycho behavior for years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Slugnoid posted:

boner garage aside, wtf does vietnam era veteran mean? just that you were alive in 1968?

I think it's when you were in the military at that time but didn't get deployed to Vietnam.

• Locked thread