Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
funktopus
Jan 11, 2009
It looks like a practical effect from an 80s b-movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funktopus
Jan 11, 2009

cash crab posted:

You only need one

It's nice that they finally started making people with warning labels.

funktopus
Jan 11, 2009
Can you spoiler tag that poo poo? Some of us haven't gotten around to playing Ski-Free yet.

funktopus
Jan 11, 2009

Paladinus posted:

I didn't know lowtax was religious.

Stands to reason he would find God before he found a viable revenue stream.

funktopus
Jan 11, 2009

Zipperelli. posted:

Can confirm. Got rid of one on my hand at the base of my thumb with duct tape and a few days off work so as to not look like a psycho with random duct tape on him.

In the future, you can cut out a section of duct tape, put it on top of the wart, then hold it in place with a regular ol band aid.

I just got rid of a stubborn wart on my middle finger with salt and nail clippers. Sometimes you just gotta dig em out, unpleasant as it is.

funktopus
Jan 11, 2009
Pretty gross for sure, but there's something about tonsil stone extractions that make my skin crawl. They just look fundamentally wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funktopus
Jan 11, 2009
I visit this thread for pictures of weird looking people, the horrible gifs that set off an anxious and intense grooming urge are just a hosed up bonus.

Makes me wonder how we, as a species, don't really do that whole "communal grooming" thing that other apes and monkeys do.

• Locked thread