Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

I know there's a lot going on in that picture, but those brows are heinous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

probably gonna get my poo poo kicked in here, but it would be super cool if there were less posts about "haha look at this rear end in a top hat with a nonbinary gender" as the main focus of the AUG. like, nonbinary genders exist, and it's kinda lovely to make fun of them.

That said, feel free to make fun of someone who's pretending to be a squirrel or a deer or whatever who just happens to be nonbinary, that poo poo's hilarious.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

please do, because those guys are a lot more fun to laugh at

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

What

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

My mom and I got matching tattoos because we have a loving relationship and also she's cool.

On the other hand my sister has a really lovely pin up that she regrets to this day.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Sludge Tank posted:

Mash potato would imply she prepares her own food.

They make powdered mashed potatoes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

It's an IUD. it's a thing that's inserted into the uterus through the cervix and sits there puttin' out anti-baby hormones.

So that's been in her fairy cave.

• Locked thread