Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Enfys posted:

I feel really bad for the tattoo artists who have to spend hours inking a cartoon pony vagina.

I'm sure a tattoo artist doesn't have to ink a cartoon pony vagina if they don't want to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

What's the kekistan thing?

I remember playing WoW like 10+ years ago and kek was the Horde word for lol, is that what it stems from?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Basebf555 posted:

I think bodily fluids just end up that color when they've been just sitting there for years and years without being cleaned. Like I'm pretty sure blood would be that color too if you were at an old crime scene that went undiscovered for a long time.

I could be totally wrong about that but nobody correct me, its better this way.

It's lying on top of a nappy, so it's probably poop!

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Spooky

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I feel queasy

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

zoux posted:

I want to fight this sign.

Can mega-popular mainstream franchises enjoyed by millions and millions of people worldwide be considered "geek"?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Slugnoid posted:

Sexy Legs

Lol, that's where I got my username from. Godspeed Frankston bogan.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Equeen posted:

hey guys

i hate corn now

That'd be a nightmare to clean.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Randaconda posted:

This can't be real.

I believe he has a handicap and tried to sue the stripper for not wanting to date him because he is handicapped, or something.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

The more expensive clothes get, the uglier they get.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

putrid aidsman posted:

Swole as gently caress

It looks like it's about to burst at any moment

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Sometimes this thread makes me feel better about myself, sometimes it just makes me feel ill. Today it is making me feel ill.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Foxhound posted:

The what now?

Some guy broke both his arms and couldn't masturbate so his mom did it for him

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Second Life is AUG: The Game and I always enjoy watching these videos featuring Esteban Winsmore.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

The Saddest Rhino posted:

what is butthole jollying. is that anal sex

It's when you put jolly ranchers up your butt and then you poop pretty rainbows.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

nickhimself posted:

What the hell is that? Some of those look like a fungus. That's wild

Verrucas that have gained sentience, it looks like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

GROG GROG GROG huuuuuRRrrrGh. GRURGHGRUGHGRUGHGRUGGRUG. Thank you America. My spit and cumpuke salutes you. People died for this. For my right to be throat hosed till I puke on my W-2. Punished tonsils. Uncle Sam please box my ears and fart hard when you hate gently caress my paycheck. God drat it all.

Which metal gear is this from?

• Locked thread