Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

That's super cool and also a very good indicator to say no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Somfin posted:

It's sort of a weird emotional-aikido-grandma thing where the fact that you don't feel sorry for him is why you should, because no-one does and it's not fair.

I mean, setting aside the fact that it is obviously fair because everything wrong with him is completely within his power to change.

No it’s not! Society did this to him! All the Stacis only sleep with Chads and the sex economy is all wrong! If only he had the right to use the bodies of dead Stacis then he wouldn’t be an incel and everything would be fine!

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

cash crab posted:

Hey, I've been to a liberal university and I've read Judith Butler. I understood that whole poster. I just wish whoever wrote it was dead.

Quoted for truth. Jesus Christ get on a treadmill lady.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Trig Discipline posted:

and that skeleton was tyra banks

and now you know...

...the rest of the story

So where are the eye smiles hidden in all of that?

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Yeah as a queer person with a degree in women’s studies who is overweight that lady is batshit. Sure, we have issues with size in Western culture. But doing healthy at any size “queering fatness” stuff while you eat a ton of burgers is complete bullshit. 100%.

• Locked thread