Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Oooh shiny new thread! Gonna gunk it up with some crust punks.

Also,

]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Oh yeah?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

King Kambrook posted:

Could I make a request for that picture of the guy sitting on a couch at a party trying to look like he's not holding an armful of vomit against his chest?

In return, I offer the "overly enthusiastic brony wedding fedora guy" from threads past.

P sure that is the same dude in a previous pic where he's posing in the Walmart break room to show off his "brony" tattoo.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

timefly posted:

It's just not in style, I suppose, but it always made sad when guys were all apologetic about their back hair or whatever. Like it's somehow inherently gross. Love me some hairy mans.

Same. I got me a fuzzy man and he's adorable.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

We Know Catheters posted:

I lived in Everett but I never saw any tweakers.

You should see an optometrist, holy god. I just quit my job in that crap town.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Yeah that's pretty as gently caress.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Serge Painsbourg posted:

It's a good paint job, but I want to strangle people who write like that.

Fair enough, same

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

The hell

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Holy gently caress no! Good god. I bet they all got seriously gross bacterial infections in bad places from that. I mean, it's possible and would teach em a lesson.

God.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I get the cat, but what are the two dots below it?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

AlbieQuirky posted:

Man could be quirkily handsome with ordinary haircut.

Sorry for the ladyboner report, but that haircut is a loving dumpster fire.

Thirding that. Seriously dude you hosed up.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I'm stuck outside for an 11hr day listening to xmas music and selling ornaments to old people. THIS THREAD IS WORSE THAN MY JOB.

Holy poo poo you guys

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Picnic Princess posted:

I also don't want to acknowledge the recent events in this thread :gonk:

I got you fam

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

GODDAMNIT.

Okay, here. Have the world's ugliest dress on a child molester/rape apologist.

I fukkin' hate those bows. Still less hoerible than homegrown goon body things.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You guys make me realize I've lost more toenails and broken more toes by being clumsy than I should have. God broken toes hurt.

E: content!

Scathach has a new favorite as of 06:19 on Nov 21, 2017

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Guys guys I found the perfect desk from which to post AUG from

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Oh, I didn't know Three Olives' mom was visiting India.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Why the gently caress would they make fake testicles for dogs? That is some of the stupidest poo poo I have ever heard. My god.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know, alone "bugs in mugs" sounds adorable

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

The creepy pale zombie contacts are not helping her look. Poor thing got the perfect combination of rich and stupid.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

When I worked at Target someone's 5yo poo poo his pants and dragged his rear end through every aisle of Electronics. We had two separate people change their kid's diapers and leave them in carts in the grocery aisles. We also had a serial shitter in the changing rooms. Someone would try on a ton of women's clothing, pile them on the floor, and poo poo right in the middle of it like some hosed up poo poo bird with a cloth nest.

I guess what I'm saying is well-behaved dogs-- registered as a service animal or not-- are a lot less gross than a large amount of people. I'd much rather have a dog hanging out near grocery than some crazy unwashed person running poop hands all over the produce.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

AlbieQuirky posted:

I think a well-trained pit bull would be an excellent service dog. They're strong, have really good eyesight, and are fiercely loyal to their human. I am beyond angry at all the shitbags who have shittily trained pit bulls as lovely attack dogs and tarnished the reputation of the breed. Same with Presa Canarios, incredible dogs if well-trained.

My fiance has a service pit bull. Seriously a good breed to use-- calm, less likely to be scared and bitey than most breeds, and they have a ton of "let me walk with you all day" energy.

He often wears a bowtie to look friendlier to morons.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 02:03 on Dec 8, 2017

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I've....I've never seen that thing in its entirety.

Gotta puke now. Thx.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Pastry of the Year posted:

have I ever lied to you?

spoilers: no

I'm like one of the only benevolent beings here. Do NOT click that link

True. My problem is that I clicked before you posted. My god it's bad.

I'm curious about my place on the chart.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Sociopastry posted:

It's an IUD. it's a thing that's inserted into the uterus through the cervix and sits there puttin' out anti-baby hormones.

So that's been in her fairy cave spiderhole

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Well I like her art style but drat, what a boring comic. Comic all about self and marriage: definitely awkward.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

For the hell of it. Hey, why not. Humans probably taste pretty decent.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

I'm not sad. Just kinda gross. I gently caress a lot just not with hot people. I just imagine that hot people have fucksex on awesome blankets and they don't need to clean up their fluids. They got a person to do that for them.

Honestly the skinny muscle people are kinda...sharp and pointy. I prefer my fluffier mountain man. He's a lot cuddlier.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I'd definitely keep it in a little jar if it had teeth. I'd be so loving delighted.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Nah you just name that one Blinky.

Or Penisface.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Randaconda posted:

Yeah, for real. Are you aware they are animated?

Well, two of them are.

Weird. Phoneposting and no animation.

Well that's sad.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Well holy poo poo goons

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I have "only show images on Wi-Fi" so that might be it.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Oh my god bring me more of these

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Randaconda posted:

I couldn't find anymore. :ohdear:

That's okay I still love you.

I even brought you a gift!

Apparently this thing is Miss Cyanide, the first female Juggalo rapper. Ain't she purty?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Yeah the smell is more of an import THEN an export.

• Locked thread