Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

she's hot as gently caress i would sniff her rear end even after she took a poo poo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

hahaha

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

the popular kids posted:

So I'm asking you Americans in the thread. You can't burn the flag or step on it or speak against it, but it's okay to rest your cock and balls on it all day?

haha seriously dude? its loving america you can do whatever the gently caress you want to the flag

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

mormons

haha sooo funny, trashing someone's religion

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

Theokotos posted:

I'm not in healthcare, but my BA is in an adjacent field (psych); it's probably because you have to constantly provide coherent and informative write-ups of patients and events to communicate with your peers and coworkers. "Coherent" and "informative" are already the building blocks of good writing; having a genuinely interesting story to tell basically completes a "good writing" trifecta.

ah yes tell us more about your BA

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

Sludge Tank posted:

His videos get more cringey the older you get and you realise its a phase he refuses to grow out of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPC4tTXY81E

God. The awkward cigarette. The awkward drink. The chair. The awkward crossed leg. The condescending tone. . SO MUCH AUG.

I can't get enough of this loving loser. All of his videos contain nothing- he's not actually saying anything at all, it's just loving gibberish. And yet he thinks he's loving brilliant. It's incredible.

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011
i'm asexual

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

Internet Wizard posted:

The most recent Bachelorette season had the first ever African-American Bachelorette, which was cool. But also the producers got a guy who was a massive racist and devoted multiple episodes to him being being a racist douche to the other contestants which was super gross and awful.

why the gently caress are you watching it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

cash crab posted:

Hey, do you remember from the very first page when I said that regular people who are a little chubby aren't content? I let that rule slip a lot because I don't care super hard, but this was a dumbass comment.

lol that bitch is fat as gently caress bro

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread