Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Escape Addict
Jan 25, 2012

YOSPOS
This iteration of the AUG thread has been super-concentrated so far. It's the greatest hits from previous threads combined with new content in such an overwhelming onslaught that it's broken through my desensitization to this kind of material and it's really disturbing me this time around.

Good job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape Addict
Jan 25, 2012

YOSPOS
You know how little girls will have tea parties with stuffed animals? Well maybe the Sonic dude does the same thing, but with chili dogs. "Another chili dog, Sonic?" and then just mashes it into the doll's face like a pie.

But really it's more likely he stuffs Sonic into his diaper like some kind of fecal maxi pad.

Escape Addict
Jan 25, 2012

YOSPOS

This reads like it was written by either Warren Ellis or Neal Stephenson as a joke.

Escape Addict
Jan 25, 2012

YOSPOS

This is like if Francis Dollarhyde went on to live a normal suburban dad life instead of becoming a serial killer. He still hears The Great Red Dragon's voice in his head, but does nothing about it. He can't even imagine a life without it.

Escape Addict
Jan 25, 2012

YOSPOS
My uncle used to chew Red Man a lot. I think it was because he was a baseball coach and there used to be a strong association between baseball and chewing tobacco. In his day, all the baseball players chewed it.

He used to buy me Big League Chew so I could be like him:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape Addict
Jan 25, 2012

YOSPOS

This is Guybrush Threepwood. I'm sure this Myers-Briggs nonsense text was just added by LeChuck to discredit him.

• Locked thread