Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tex Avery
Feb 13, 2012
Whiteyfats is too good for this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tex Avery
Feb 13, 2012

I never, ever get tired of this. I wish so dearly that we could see a picture of the OP just to complete the story. I don't even care if it's fake; the story is amazing enough.

Tex Avery
Feb 13, 2012

Cavenagh posted:

Never thought I'd see Bugsy Malone cos play.

I appreciate that reference.

Tex Avery
Feb 13, 2012

Wheat Loaf posted:

They once got Tom O'Carroll on to see if he could argue his case. If you don't know who that is, look him up because he's a pretty AUG guy in his own right.

Holy poo poo. I'm not even going to link the more modern video I found of him defending his case. What the hell?

Tex Avery
Feb 13, 2012
Public transit chat reminded me of this picture I took on one of my last days driving buses. She ended up getting on my bus and had the most horrendous breath, and she loved to talk extremely loudly with a deep Texas twang. The umbrella her was the icing on the cake of craziness.

I'm so glad to be off the bus. Now I drive the trains and lock myself away in the cab.

Tex Avery has a new favorite as of 06:19 on Sep 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tex Avery
Feb 13, 2012

fickle poofterist posted:

What is worse, the crazy bad breath ladies on the bus or the jumpers?

I'll be blunt: I've been operating trains for a while. I can deal with jumpers. Everywhere I've worked has a really good process for helping train crews cope including lots of time off for recovery and counseling. Been there, done that, it's just a part of this line of work.

But bus crazies scare me. I hate having them stand right up by me. At any point, they can be within arm's reach, so they can and have assaulted bus operators multiple times. No way.

du -hast posted:

Where was this picture takne? it looks extremely familiar but I can't quite place it

Downtown Garland station. Remember the opening for Zombieland? "I'm in Garland, Texas. And it may look like zombies destroyed it, but that's actually just Garland." It's true.

• Locked thread