Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

oldpainless posted:

I think it's pretty rare when fat people aren't served

More like old2ndhelpingless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

The Sexual Shiite posted:

I went through a phase where I was eating sunflower seeds and peanuts in the shell whole, because I figured the shells would be a good source of fiber. Between the bulk from the peanut shells and the shards of the sunflower seed shells, I created three anal fissures that reopened randomly when I would poo poo for the next 6-8 years. I got to the point where I stopped feeling the tearing altogether when it would happen, and only realized I’d torn again when I wiped.

I finally healed properly when my gastroenterologist prescribed a nitroglycerin ointment. I haven’t torn in two and a half years.

I've heard of explosive diarrhoea, but this is ridiculous!

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

cash crab posted:

I'm giving serious consideration to making the next installation of this thread "hard mode" where content has to result from people's conscious decisions, so that we can avoid two page derails about whether or not fat people are okay.

Bad decisions you say?

Probably slightly :nws: rear end

• Locked thread