Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Leavemywife posted:

There's a level of confidence from some of these people posting that's pretty goddamn impressive. Then again, maybe it's just a distinct lack of awareness and I'm just trying to see the best of these people here (as they've clearly not shown us their best).

Well, I think most of the ones that are some piece of text extolling how hot/great they are with an ugly/awful picture are probably fake but then there's also those people who photograph themselves in diapers / fursuits / fursuits with diapers and I just don't know what to say about them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Ambitious Spider posted:

That hoe over there

Top hoes on twitter

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Screaming Idiot posted:

"so what do you play man"
*opens guitar case and pulls out cards*
"squirrels, my dude"

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

I regret my first two tattoos and the lovely coverup of one as well. It took me way too long to realize I needed to either pay for a good artist or not get tattooed

At 17, I had a friend use his homemade gun (I do not know all of the parts but he turned it on and off with a rolling switch like you find on old lamps, lmao) to put a word on my leg. At some point, I cut my leg shaving or scraped it or something, so now me leg says "/*]{E" more or less. Fortunately I can cover it with makeup pretty easily.

At 18, my boyfriend and I dropped in to see a friend in the tattoo shop he had recently inherited from his das. I had boyfriend go first, he picked a geometrical pattern from the flash and it came out looking great, so I went ahead.

What I wanted wasn't on the flash even though it was what would later be known as a "nautical star" in tattoo terms. It was supposed to look like this with dark red instead of white:

I figured the guy could freehand it, that his dad would have, you know, taught him. His dad wasn't dead, just retired. I assumed professionalism. I was wrong.

Instead the line work was middling' at best, and he also hosed up the red, black, red, black, pattern, leaving me with an all-black point. I think he was high.

It's on my collarbone, easy to cover up but frequently visible in every day life. I moved to a major metro area and was informed that the red/black and black V (that I didn't ask for) was awfully similar to some gang iconography, so I paid a scratcher seven Percocet to black it out and put a thin purple line around it. He did okay, actually, but there's visible scarring. I don't know if it's from him or the first guy.

At that point I realized I needed to wait on ink until I could research and pay with money.

Don't be like me, kids. Even though I think it's funny now, I'd rather use the money that will go for lasering my leg for anything that isn't me paying for stupidity. And I'd prefer to not be praying I find an artist who can do something great with the star without covering half my chest.

I like how this cautionary tale of regretting your first 2 tattoos ends with getting a 3rd tattoo from some junkie you paid in drugs. In spite of your experience you managed to lower the bar even more. It's not often you see a person fail to learn their lesson this hard.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

is that...is that a VR recording of an idol...where it then simulates the performance as though they were standing on your chest? Is that what I'm getting from that?

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

I don't know why but I read bills post as an hiv positive joke.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Hard to distinguish in my phone but it looks like wow to me.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

The slow burn ones are my favorites.

"What am I missing here?"

"Oh....."

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

There are 2 mom people. There is microwave, who simply had the hot mom, and another guy had a stepmom he wanted to gently caress, and there is a picture of him holding up his hands doing "the shocker" while she is sticking her rear end out. I *think* the lady in the white shirt posted is the same mom as the latter, but white shirt could be microwaves mom, I'm not sure.

The second lady in question

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Randaconda posted:

I also believe everybody from the past should be judged on modern morality.

This, but unironically.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

hackbunny posted:

I think you may be the sort of person who doesn't read threads about books. You know, a minus habens, functional illiterate or otherwise below average

I posted that photo of Stephen King in two different threads, you gigantic gibbering gimp, and the intellectual giants of PYF dropped the same identical hot take in both threads. Kindly gently caress off back to your warren or den

You know we can check your post history right? In the other thread you posted that it was mentioned in a single post where he was also compared to the unibomber and a caveman. "Oh know, I posted a thing about Stephen King. That didn't mean I wanted to actually talk about Stephen King and stuff he's done!"

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

I like the gigantic loving implants because in order to be black she has to have huge tits.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Looks more like Aatrek to me, but Jesus is of legal age so it couldn't be.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

I like reverse image searching random pictures

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

cash crab posted:

i'm gettin' a tattoo

That's a terrible tattoo. Why would you get that? Good line work though

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

The cop did have to promise that he would never attempt a career in law enforcement again in order to not be charged with perjury, there's that I guess.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Out of all the cosmetic surgery horror stories that's probably the best. It looks like they didn't have to make drastic changes to his face, mainly his eyes and those ear addons. I wonder if they're permanent or if he can take them off at night.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

How many of the rest of them are named Lauren?

e: The answer appears to be 5.

e2: whoops, miscounted. There's only 4.

Also a Brittane.

Why did I spend so much time looking this up?

Garrand has a new favorite as of 01:10 on Jan 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

I got to the word enema and just noped right the gently caress outta there. I think my limits for aug have been slowly decreasing, I don't read half the stuff posted in this thread anymore. Don't know why I even keep it bookmarked.

• Locked thread