Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Sludge Tank posted:

If CWC finds a girlfriend before I do I'm going to loving hang myself

Every "sweetheart" CWC has ever had has been revealed to be a troll in the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

remember the time he went on a date at the mall, and then the woman left with a man in a pickle costume. think of the effort expended to engineer and record this own on a sad mentally ill person.

I know who that guy is, and he's still one of the people most involved in the obsession with trolling Chris.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Hjalmar posted:

Man I kinda get creepin' on CWC since she's kind of awful and probably gets off on it but Ulililia is sacred and kind and good and absolutely should not be hosed with.

Also we live in an age where you could probably get the president of the united states to publicly deny allegations of loving a horse if you were a tactful enough troll, so probably just leave extremely online babies alone imho

With Trump, I think all you'd have to do is just put a horse nearby and he'd start denying having ever done anything untoward to a horse and say that Mike Pence has.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

I'm not googling "impact play," is it what I think it is? Beating someone (in this case with bison femurs)?

Also: floor pizza was a takeout pizza in a box shoved under a hotel bed for the night and then date as breakfast. I always thought it was put on bare rear end floorboards or carpet and left for longer. Not exactly ideal, but not as gross as I once thought.

Floor pizza dude also once did the "what I thought we were friends?!" poo poo to me in a random GBS thread where we disagreed on whatever stupid topic, because we'd agreed on a prior stupid topic in a prior stupid random GBS thread.

That's exactly what impact play is.

I went to the Woodshed in Orlando once and the waiver they make you sign specifies that any blood or other fluids must be contained to a specific area, including blood spray or splatter from impact play.

Some people worry me.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

What kind of child's palate do you need for Tic Tacs to burn?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

hybriseris posted:

My immediate thought was that she doesn't brush her teeth a lot. Often people with really poor oral hygiene are overly sensitive to minty things because their gums are so inflamed. But then again I work in dental so I just assumed that immediately, but it could just be a child's palate. I hope it's just a child's palate.

I mean, she certainly looks like the kind of person who eats nothing but mashed potatoes, fries, and chicken tenders.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I had thoughts about doing the Meyers-Briggs test, but I saw that the official test actually costs like $50 to do and all the free ones are of even more dubious accuracy than the real thing so I have no idea what I am.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Google “INTJ Stare” for more fun.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I might actually throw up...

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

nael posted:

Just got off the phone with a customer whose contact email contained the phrase "hentai princess"

One of my favorite emails I've ever seen was something like "turbogimp73@gmail.com" (I don't recall the actual number or client).

A regular customer has his email address start with "hooterchecker69". He's in his late 40s?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The Door Frame posted:

IIRC, it's not necessarily fat. Lymphedema can be mistaken as lipedema, but causes fluid build up and eventually fibrous growth in lymphatic passages, which means that fixing it is a lot less straightforward than regular weightloss. Surgical procedures can fix different types and severities of lymphedema, for sure, but for a case that far gone... who knows. It would probably be a series of smaller surgeries, physical therapy, and aggressive lifestyle monitoring. Lots of money that she might not have

That has to be one of the scariest things, to be able to starve yourself half to death and still gain weight because fluid isn't actually leaving your legs

E: get tested and get your partners tested if you're sleeping around. Be a furry slut if that makes you happy, but don't spread disease

My mom had something like that for her whole body. She was completely incapable of losing weight no matter how much she exercised and dieted.

Turns out it was fluid buildup. She had pancreatitis caused by gallstones that nearly killed her.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Who even makes a coat that size? It must be like a tent on a regular person!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

This is apparently the video that got r/incels nuked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk5_krEPfcM

How long can you last?

Jumped to a random spot and this girl is making the most horrified face at him.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

BrigadierSensible posted:

On the nerd/weirdo groups being arseholes thing:

I reckon its more a hugbox mentality. A simple YAY us, and BOO them issue, where us is everyone who identifies with our particular brand of weirdness/social isolation, and them is everyone else.

This breeds cliqueyness, which makes the group tighter knit, and more hostile to "outsiders". This cliqueyness turns into factions within the group, each claiming the other faction are really outsiders and not "true" whatever nerdy poo poo they identify as. Factionalism turns to drama, and drama leads to the bullying, shunning, and harassment of perceived difference.

All the while everyone involved will loudly claim that they are not like teh bullys and jocks that they initially were trying to getaway from.

But most importantly, I think nerds, (or gamers, or furries, or whatever), are arseholes that ruin everything they touch because if you base your entire personality and self image, and identity on one thing that you consume, (vidja games, comics, a cartoon, pretending to be a three tailed fox etc.), then you are a shallow, immature, and not well rounded person.

These are the arseholes who cannot tell the difference between "Hey Dave, I like you as a person, and think you are fun to hang out with, but you know that cartoon show you like? Well I don't think it is that good." and "Hey Dave, everything about you that you inherently hold dear is poo poo and worthless. I hate you and all you stand for." So yeah, it is not surprising that they get cliquey and bully-y.

Five Geek Social Fallacies was mentioned at the top of the page, but it describes what you're talking about.

Basically, nerd groups that traditionally include a lot of people outcast from normal society end up unwilling to criticize any members of that society for poor behavior, lest they be accused of being "bullies" or engaging in ostracization. This is why every nerd friend group has at least one member that practically everyone hates but nobody is willing to say "Get the gently caress out."

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj3NFIyyhy4

I'm sure a lot of you have seen this classic. But did you know they've made more music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f7zZdFJr6E

Apparently the previous female member had left the band and her replacement decided to cut a diss track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqq4G3RM9xQ

I wonder what they use to make their music?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Hey let's check out the official Unicorns Killed My Girlfriend FB page and see what's going o--

Oh.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

AUG Thread: she is 16 and it is LEGAL

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Helios Grime posted:

Wait, that post is from this year? Why are there still Emos? Am I caught in some horrible time loop?

I think they properly count as scene kids, which is even worse. Emos are forever, but scene kids are a permanent 2004.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

There was a (now fired) employee at my work before I became manager who was very deep into DD/LG, as we discovered after she was fired. She was spotted sitting in the basket of a Publix shopping cart with her boyfriend (who was going on 50, while she was about 19 or 20). A quick Google of her boyfriend found that he's a photographer who almost exclusively shoots nudes of young women, and his daughter is actually younger than her...and they look suspiciously similar.

She ended up leaving him for our CEO's son's hair stylist (that's a sentence). They got engaged after 2 months of dating and she was apparently claiming that she couldn't get a job because she was suing us for wrongful termination and he just had to wait on their millions.

She wasn't suing us. No money was coming. They broke up.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

If you search his username, he's also a Trump supporter and claims to be attempting to join the military despite failing the hearing test every single time because he "doesn't need to hear to communicate".

I would think he's a troll, but he also put out a personals ad for a dance partner so he's actually trying to meet people outside Reddit.

Oh and asking Overwatch devs to let deaf players see through walls.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Derek of the Andes posted:

I read this as the Kevin Spicy cum sock.

Are you as drunk as I am right now?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I feel tingly when I watch that, and not in a good way.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I can't help but hear a sizzling noise.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yPodN1fuTA

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaQHI_GjSzA

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Great Metal Jesus posted:

Having worked at a non-profit that had quite a few clients with emotional support animals and a couple with genuine service animals I learned a bit about my state's guidelines for each. Service animals will probably be clearly marked (they don't legally have to be but I've never seen one that wasn't), they're allowed everywhere, and you should be able to essentially ask "What's it do?" and not much else as far as verification goes. Emotional support animals have registration requirements somewhere between "incredibly lax" and "might as well not be there at all" and only apply to housing. Emotional support animals aren't granted access to public places and if someone walks into your store and says it's their emotional support animal you can 100% tell them to get the gently caress out.

None of that's really AUG though. So right around the corner from where I used to work was a minimart that got some pretty interesting folks. One day I walked in while a patron was in a full blown shouting match with the owner insisting that their service dog had a right to be there. Their service pit bull. I left around the time they started screaming at the owner to call the cops on them.

What was the pit bull doing?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

AlbieQuirky posted:

I think a well-trained pit bull would be an excellent service dog. They're strong, have really good eyesight, and are fiercely loyal to their human. I am beyond angry at all the shitbags who have shittily trained pit bulls as lovely attack dogs and tarnished the reputation of the breed. Same with Presa Canarios, incredible dogs if well-trained.

Pit bulls are adorable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovgj5hdng7s

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Psychobabble! posted:

Lmao naw man. Some breeds and individual dogs within all breeds can have a genetic tendency towards being human and/or dog aggression from birth, not all aggressive dogs happened to have lovely owners. Just like some people are born not /quite/ right in the head, so can dogs.

The official stance from the ASPCA is that there's no way to classify pit bulls as "genetically aggressive" because the vast majority of them are born of random breeding without efforts to breed specific behavioral traits, making it impossible to determine their temperament without looking at the individual dog and how it was raised. Just like humans, funny enough.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Untrustable posted:

Sandra Bland I believe her name was. People maintained she was killed after her arrest and then posed for all pictures afterwards. If I recall correctly the city ended up settling a wrongful death suit with her family because the jail failed to check on her regularly enough and she hung herself in their absence.

Basically she was pulled over for a minor traffic violation and everything was going normally, but because she didn't put a cigarette out when the cop asked her to he decided to scream and threaten to "light her up" with his Taser and have her arrested for "assaulting an officer". It was completely absurd because he had no reason whatsoever to escalate it to a violent arrest and the only thing he could charge her with was the fight he started.

She was then held in jail for 3 days on a $5000 bond she and her friends couldn't pay (again, because she was pulled over for switching lanes without a turn signal and the cop decided that his authority wasn't being sufficiently obeyed because she wouldn't put out her cigarette) and she ended up hanging herself with a plastic garbage bag that really shouldn't have been in the cell in the first place.

It was absolutely ridiculous how it all went down, and it would have been a farce if it didn't end with a mentally ill woman committing suicide.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Garrand posted:

The cop did have to promise that he would never attempt a career in law enforcement again in order to not be charged with perjury, there's that I guess.

Imagine if you could beat up and murder your customers at work when they pissed you off and you'd get acquitted every time (if you even got charged with a crime) because we can't expect perfection from civil servants.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

LingcodKilla posted:

30 per hour in the Bay Area? gently caress yeah I'll do it.

That's almost enough to pay for a studio apartment!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Sic Semper Goon posted:

Anyone who didn't immediately say "Had it coming" after reading that post has clearly never worked at a fast food place and faced a gaggle of entitled, middle-aged "proud full time mummies".

I mean I know a lot of us would want to, I'm just pointing out the double standard here. I don't think a single minimum wage employee would deny the desire to occasionally deep fry someone.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

BrigadierSensible posted:

The thing that pisses me off the most about this bedspread is the censorship.

Who are they censoring for? It's your loving bedroom, nobody else is going to see it but you! And if you have kids still young enough to be 'traumatized' by naughty words, then why are you putting such sheets on your bed?

Unless that is just the shop censoring the sheets for the website advertisement. In which case I am the idiot.

It needed more skulls.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Found on the front page of Imgur:

The comments were all people (not figuratively) jacking off over this.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

text me a vag pic posted:

what the gently caress do those words mean?

I think you know exactly what it's meant to mean.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

It means James Joyce is alive and trying to figure out this whole meme thing

It’s not a meme. It’s a fetish.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I finally found the original of this video, uncut and without any silly songs over it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6203oIRC0I

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

cash crab posted:

They have entire conventions for this poo poo and I am trying to imagine actually going to one.

That's actually where the pic is from! Vice sent a guy to a UK vape convention.

Look how loving foggy it is indoors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Burt Sexual posted:

i wonder if that stinks more or less than a furry con?

At least a furry con has a single odor causing the stink. Imagine all those different vape flavors intermingling and soaking the air everywhere you go.

It must feel as humid as a Cambodian jungle in the summer, too.

• Locked thread