Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/o22h0IV.gifv

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Slugnoid posted:

u didnt pick my avatr. i guess ill have to put it on the list

i don't know many animes. :ohdear: But I do know Street Fighter.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cash crab posted:

I don't get it

She's collapsing from seeing a really in shape man.

I'm assuming she then went home and blogged about it being fat-shaming that he wouldn't bang her.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cash crab posted:

Hey, do you remember from the very first page when I said that regular people who are a little chubby aren't content? I let that rule slip a lot because I don't care super hard, but this was a dumbass comment.

:ohdear: my mistake

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cash crab posted:

e: hahaha, wrong image at first

is that stdh.txt?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SatansOnion posted:

let those of you who have never been briefly overcome by an amazing six-pack cast the first stone, imho :colbert:

e: and it you really haven't, well, my condolences

I'm a straight man. :colbert:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Picnic Princess posted:

Incels expect everything to just be handed to them out of virtue of being male, that's how it works for all the other guys, right? They're all assholes who put no effort into anything and they get girls, why bother trying to be a better person? They clearly don't. Extremely clearly.

I wish I didn't have to put effort into getting laid, but I'm the average goon, so I have to work for it. :negative: At least I've known the touch of multiple women. Suck it, incels. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Slugnoid posted:

lol someones mad at you

I've finally made it. :unsmith:

• Locked thread