Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

BrigadierSensible posted:

I have always wondered why the people with theses kind of cars covered with bumper stickers and messages etc. are always crazy right wing types. Why aren't the crazy left wing types covering their cars with their weird conspiracy theories and "I hate bush/trump" etc stickers?

...because I bought a new car. *embarrassed smilie*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Whiteyfats, I'm impressed. And a little nauseous. But mostly impressed.

How much of a sad sack do you have to be to put on the submissive bondage gear for a realdoll?

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

I want the VW Microbus ambulance in the background of the Deadpool picture.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

dev286 posted:

I... Uh... Cool I guess but how the gently caress is anyone supposed to be able to remember any of that.

It's like *they* made it super complicated on purpose?

"Don't you DARE label me!" *affixes homemade labels to self*

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Looks more like felted cat fur art. That can't run away.

:smith:

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Wasn't apologetic gaming asscrack guy taking those photos at a Magic event? Or was that Pokemon?

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

if I wanted to get covered in corn syrup and food coloring...well poo poo, I'm in.

And iirc drinking stage blood makes people vomit, so those goths would be frolicking in fake blood and real puke.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Oh, it gets better. https://web.archive.org/web/20040603230745/http://www.monolith.personalsatan.com/Fang_And_Claw.htm

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

I wish I could dye my hair that color blue without bleaching the gently caress out of it first.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Sludge Tank posted:

Australia is pretty AUG in general tbh.

Low hanging fruit, I guess. :shrug:

I feel better knowing other countries have a South too. Canada, Australia, Washington State... Whenever I get tired of people saying X place is so much better than the US, I think of your bogans and tweakers and feel a bit better.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

oldpainless posted:

The worst part is that she thinks the holocaust actually happened

More like you really struck out this time honeychile, next time don't try so hard to make the meme happen.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

rodbeard posted:

I'm subscribed to the meatloaf princess. She's great

at making people warf up their kidneys, you mean. JFC, that ingredient list for Angry Birds meatloaf just ruined the rest of my dinner. Blue soda and Froot Loops with sardines?

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

tessiebee posted:

Yup. Kind of like the way you can feel ear wax moving around. Thick and slow clumpy movement. Thankfully my ius means I barely bleed anymore!

It's red slime till the uterine lining comes out and then it's chunky salsa.

Still not as gross as that nose gif.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

There are some parts of the fat acceptance movement I can get behind, like having exercise and yoga classes specifically for fat girls like me. But the whole "perfect at any size" crap makes me think of the pro-anorexia garbage at the other end of the spectrum. Both sides think the extreme is okay when it really isn't.

EDIT: need some awkward for new page. How 'bout two female entrepreneurs having to create a third male cofounder to get around industry sexism?

I brought my Drake has a new favorite as of 12:53 on Aug 30, 2017

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

ReidRansom posted:

with a split like that they'd better also be covering the actual production of whatever stuff they're selling

They're charging 8-10 each for crap like enamel pins and iron-on patches. Even if production costs are on the artist, that's a pretty good cut.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Solice Kirsk posted:

The gently caress? All kids love dinosaurs.

When I was a kid I had a Dougal Dixon dinosaur book I loved and brought it to school one day. I got in trouble because I was showing it to my class and there was art of a dinosaur eating another dinosaur with viscera and everything and a kid got scared. My parents let me keep the book but I couldn't bring it to school anymore (I totally did). Welp that's my dorky dino story thanks for listening.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Zipperelli. posted:

Of all the things I've searched Google for, for thread content, this is actually where I draw the line.

More like Hurricane Harvey amirite? :haw:

(Is this humor? I don't get how humor works.)

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Imagine four balls on the edge of a cliff.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Arctic Bunny posted:

y'all have some fashion

If it was this pattern on anything other than a collared shirt, I'd buy it. Then again, Gamiss is a direct-from-China fashion site--I could probably get a three-piece suit made of that material if I gave them the money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

It's AUG when people think every girl squishy bit is called the vagina.

• Locked thread