Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Hihohe posted:

hellfire

I know, who the gently caress smokes indoors like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

BrigadierSensible posted:

Rape by deceit is a real thing that is a crime in many countries.

As far as i know it has mainly been used in cases when a person literally pretends to be someone else to gently caress someone, but I also vaguely remember a case of a casting couch scenario where some music producer told a woman that he'd get her into a video/a record contract if she hosed him. She hosed him and he didn't do what he said he would, and she sued him and won.

I only vaguely remember that story though, so I could be entirely wrong and/or remembering something from TV.

See also, lying about using a condom

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

For once, it's not a diaper. I'm amazed.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

New Wave Jose posted:

Madness?? THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!

Am I missing a meta-joke here or did you seriously just reference 300?

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

PCOS Bill posted:

Oh right, the old "It's racist because if you squint just right and look at it in the right angle and you're trying to prove it's racist you can claim it is and bully anyone who disagrees as a racist"

It's racist because people who like the confederate flag and support Trump are all racist

Don't be willfully dense

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Intoluene posted:

Just stop responding to PCOS Bill. I'm honestly shocked he hasn't been banned for making GBS threads up every thread he pokes his head in to.

I have him on my ignore list, but sometimes my pettiness gets the better of me :(

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Yowzers :stare:

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

chitoryu12 posted:

It makes up for your politics damaging people's lives.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Unless PCOS Bill has a ban queued up, this is a bullshit probation

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

yo rear end is grass posted:

Crosspost from the LEGO thread:

A pretty good representation of many people featured in this thread.

That desk is way too tidy, not realistic at all

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

bbqofthetall.net was very disappointing

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Randaconda posted:

Probably fake, my dude

People can and will get hosed up off of anything they can find. I can absolutely believe it's real, right down to the all caps facebook post asking for prayers.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

goose willis posted:

How exactly does the "atheist Jew" part work

Culturally Jewish, but doesn't practice the religion

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

BiggerBoat posted:

You guys know that "reality shows" like Kitchen Nightmares and poo poo like that are dumb scripted bullshit, right?

I'm sure parts of those shows are scripted, but not everything. A place near me was on Restaurant Impossible a while back, and the owner's main problem is that he was a lush and drank away all his money. This is in a small town, so it wasn't exactly a secret to everybody living here, but when it came up on the show it was played as a big surprise. As I recall, Irvine had the guy play some dumb card-themed game (I think he was a gambling addict too?) to show how his drinking was a problem, and he had a "breakthrough" and decided to stop. Naturally, the business went under a few months after the episode aired.

The funniest part was that Irvine refused to try any food, since the refrigeration was busted. The owner was real pissed about that.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Tarantula posted:

Mirros edge speedrun, totally without glitches! Except all the actual glitches they don't count.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fsu4miYMWo

Uh, no, I'm pretty sure that's not a glitch. I think it's fine, okay? It's not my fault.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

mng posted:

I need someone young and hip to explain this to me.

Every time somebody posts something on 4chan, the post count goes up by one. That's post number 7777777 that they're reacting to.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Avenging_Mikon posted:

So, what letter got cut from the alphabet to make h=7?

When it's post 8888888 then it'll be hh

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

http://i.imgur.com/R9ZDx5H.gifv

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

More or less yes, several hundred on the extreme low end from what I recall. I can't remember the goon's name but a couple years back they posted in A/T about taking fursuit commissions on a semi-professional level. They stressed that other than a couple outliers there was a code of making suits as costumes, period. No holes, no catering to obvious fetishists, commission rules including "we'll repair our work for you but not if it's been modified/damaged as the result of sex/kink."

Haha, a code. Yeah, sure, whatever you say.

e: well not you literally, but him

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

I love cheesy metal :allears:

https://i.imgur.com/vWoxlRp.mp4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VnM8LmuTgA

The guy in the dress is their harpist

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Legit, there are few things dirtier than a phone. Keys, maybe.

I've never used either of those sitting on the toilet

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Pastry of the Year posted:

I am a hair's breadth from hitting you so hard that you'll appear on the 1981 guide to KOA campgrounds as a free dialysis location

Yowzers :eyepop:

e: that's pretty dang hard

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Sludge Tank posted:

"....the first time"

lol if you don't jolly your butthole every night before bed

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Don't hork your food, kids

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Can't the vet just do a doggy vasectomy instead?

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

I thought it was some meta-commentary on the quality of Firefly.

Looking back, it really was a pretty garbage show.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Nuebot posted:

So what are you going to do when your tongue gets stuck like that?

I don't know, seems okay to me. I mean sure the tooth's a bit yellow, but hey, what can you do

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Figging means sticking a piece of ginger up your rear end, not your cock. People like it because it burns real good, but it stops right away when you take it out. It was never a torture method, it's something they did to get old horses to perk up.

Jeeze. This is entry level stuff, people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Brawnfire posted:

I feel like there's probably lots of women throughout history that would disagree it was never a method of torture, at least if my cursory search proves accurate..

Huh, you'd be right :eng99:

Learn something new everyday, I guess

• Locked thread