Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Pretty sure that ones a photoshop. She did put on weight, but not that much iirc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

cash crab posted:

There's gotta be a name for that rippling effect.

"Disgusting", "revolting" and pretty much every other synonym.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

MageMage posted:

I'm the six figure salary she makes doing this

At least she can't enjoy it.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

curufinor posted:

man gave it to me before he went on his privacy kick, back in high school, when everyone was passing around their college application pdfs, complete with inline ssn's and poo poo

i didn't pass around mine because i'm not an idiot, i passed around a word document

So instead of not keeping a database of personal information like a normal person, you kept this information just in case you needed to get a credit card or something?

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Step four, don't say gently caress anymore, because gently caress is the worst word that you can say.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Teddybear posted:

These are all from his indicting document, which is just him basically saying "it was a joke" and that was literally his file structure. It also included very explicit statements on where he kept the cp, and when he accessed it (and cranked it to it). On facebook. Under his name. Reckon the investigator was like "alright, this is the easiest conviction I'm gonna get in my career."

they didn't even send a lawyer to the court, they just fedex'd the bailiff a usb stick with screenshots of his facebook page

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Sloober posted:

US does the same thing, otherwise the great majority of flag gear you see is against flag code (Needs 13 bars, red/white, 50 stars, white on blue)

http://www.military.com/flag-day/us-flag-code.html

That's how disney world gets around lowering/half staffing its billions of flags. They all are missing some stars.

What's gonna happen if they don't lower the flags? The flag police gonna come arrest them? They "get around it" by not giving a gently caress because who the gently caress cares.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Red Man is great, it has an unfortunate name, but it's good. It tastes kinda like raisins.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Psychobabble! posted:

Taken at an alt right rally. The fupa is a clear sign of his racial superiority.

thats a dunlop belly, not a fupa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

It's Granos??

• Locked thread