Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Nice fine! Regular garage in front for the DD's then around back for full basement garage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Side profile looks very E28, issues starting sounds rather E28-ish as well. The Kosei wheels (K1) look pretty good on it.

Good to see the Audi fleet is still running around, that driveway paint job still kicks rear end.

\/\/ He's right, wow I'm dumb \/\/

NitroSpazzz fucked around with this message at 22:16 on May 5, 2021

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Sounds like you need to find a Hot Wheels Quattro so you stack them at cars and coffee.

Hope your health issues are mild and passing.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Still love the rally inspired paint job on the 20v. Lift going on the back pad or in the garage and 2 or 4 post?

Widened path looks really nice, would love to do that on our driveway but we'd need so much fill dirt it's probably not worth it.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

With the yanmar 3 cylinder? Those are great little engines, Dad absolutely loves his diesel Deere.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Anything special with the exhaust wrap other than take your time and that it sucks? The 7 engine bay and transmission tunnel get very hot and I'd like to decrease how much my feet get cooked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

CommieGIR posted:

Time to modify an 01E 5 speed to 6 speed and change out the final drive to 3.89. Had to buy an inner race puller and gear puller set. This has my anxiety on edge because this is really the first time I've done major transmission work, so may take it to a shop afterwords to just give it a once over

Also made a Vacuum Coolant recovery system out of a cat litter bucket, got tired of just catching coolant with a pan

Had no idea you could add a sixth gear that "easily" that's very cool. Cat litter coolant recovery system is pretty slick.