Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

charliemonster42
Sep 14, 2005

cursedshitbox posted:

That wagon loving owns.

Yeah they're pretty cool. I had one in pearl white that my friends dad gave me. It was a turbo quattro with all the options, including the paint matched wheels :awesome:. It had 227k miles and I didn't have a job, so I couldn't perform ritualistic blood sacrifices of my wallet afford to maintain it as an Audi of that vintage requires. Kinda wish I'd kept it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

charliemonster42
Sep 14, 2005

CommieGIR posted:

Wagon is fixed. Mixed up Frequency Valve and O2 power plugs.

Yeah, that'll cook some wiring alright. Glad you were able to figure it out.

charliemonster42
Sep 14, 2005

CommieGIR posted:

So I'm getting pretty adventurous and started doing ROM dumps on some 3B Motronics I had hanging around.

I've successfully dumped both the Stock and Modified LDR and MOT roms from them, now I just need to find a program that reads the maps from them.

The program you want is TunerPro http://tunerpro.net/

Doesn't look like they have any bin files for it, though, but you may be able to find some on the gargler. I used this the other day to get the stock ignition advance tables for an m20 to plug into my megasquirt as a baseline.