Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ71Wz90zt4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

goferchan posted:

And it's a big map like VVVVV instead of separate levels (or, for my fellow gamers who were molested, Jet Set Willy)

Oh gently caress yeah

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm bad at them too but that's never stopped me from trying. I got to the last world in meat boy but never beat it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

youve seen about 5 seconds of gameplay and are already blaming your controller for you being bad

lmao

also I used the 360 analogue stick and got as far as my gamer skills took me so don't be a baby

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

oh and the answer to the question is the original fat DS Dpad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

My favorite D-Pad is the Vita's. Very good clickfeel.

That's the thing tho.. I'm not crazy about the clickfeel when it comes to movement. Menuing ? It's god tier. But anything else it feels stiff

• Locked thread