Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

vvvvvv is insanely ugly and i h8 it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

youve seen about 5 seconds of gameplay and are already blaming your controller for you being bad

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

fadam posted:

I bought and refunded the new Fire Pro Wrestling game so idk if I should get this or Dead Cells with my steam dollars.

Dead Cells is a rogue-lite, metroidvania action-platformer. You'll explore a sprawling, ever-changing castle... assuming you’re able to fight your way past its keepers in 2D souls-lite combat. No checkpoints. Kill, die, learn, repeat.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Please tell me all about new meat boy I love meat boy but I'm at work.

Pretty surprised there's like, no press for this poo poo, meat boy is the best platform game ever!!

meat boy is not the best platform game ever, and in fact it is objectively worse than the game that inspired it [N], and dustforce is much better as a game that takes inspiration from n

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i' m going to wait for some reviews because i'm pretty sure edmund make good games on accident and doesn't know what he's doing most of the time

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Dustforce is awesome and that's a fine opinion but...no way on N.

i guess vanilla n isn't...but n+[n++] are :twisted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

don't get me wrong...i like meat boy...i dunno about edmund tho every update to isaac points to him being sort of an idiot and making good games on accident

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

N++ is the sickest loving game as is dustforce but i loke super meat boy a whole ton theyre all good games bit some isaac additions were so bad that it gives lyles accidentally good gamecomment a lot of weight
Im still interested but im not sure aboit the ibterconnected stages

i hope its good, but i'll wait for a sale or scope out some footage from a screaming streamer like pewdiepie before i drop 15 dollars on an edmund mcmillan game. still angry about that 6 dollars i spent on after birth +. thats 3/4 of a six pack of lagunitas lil something

• Locked thread