Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
oh my god !!!!! this looks great . so soon, too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

And it's a big map like VVVVV instead of separate levels (or, for my fellow gamers who were molested, Jet Set Willy)

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh gently caress yeah

I'm on my phone now but there's a blog post on his site talking about it. He says it has 600 levels spread across 10 worlds and it's the biggest game he's ever made... also says he wants to put it on Switch & other consoles at some point. What a nice surprise announcing it so close to release, wow

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Plebian Parasite posted:

I love that he's working on 3 different games and when he finally releases one its some other fourth game instead.

lol yeah. I followed those weekly Mewgenics updates for months, it's a bummer it got shelved because it looked so weird and cool, but it sounds like he has plans to revisit it eventually

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm bad at them too but that's never stopped me from trying. I got to the last world in meat boy but never beat it.

u mean bandage girls world? that's where i had to stop too, and the negative bandage girl levels were even more insane . even then, knowing my limits , i got hours and hours of fun from it ... agreed that it's still a great experience even if u can't 100% it

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

discount cathouse posted:

I hate the trinket where u have to Fall Update and down 4 screens of Spikes. That was when i gave up on collecting them.

Veni Vidi Vici is an all time memorable Gamer's Trial to me up there with stuff like Ornstein & Smough

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Zeluth posted:

What is the greatest D-Pad known to man?

(To make this playable?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Give me the Meat Boy and free my soul I wanna get lost in ya rock and roll

• Locked thread