Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moola
Aug 16, 2006

It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries The Emperor has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. He is the Master of Mankind by the will of the gods, and master of a million worlds by the might of his inexhaustible armies. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Technology. He is the Carrion Lord of the Imperium for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day, so that he may never truly die. :scrunt:

Yet even in his deathless state, the Emperor continues his eternal vigilance. Mighty battlefleets cross the daemon-infested miasma of the Warp, the only route between distant stars, their way lit by the Astronomican, the psychic manifestation of the Emperor's will. Vast armies give battle in his name on uncounted worlds. Greatest amongst his soldiers are the Adeptus Astartes, the Space Marines, bio-engineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Imperial Guard and countless planetary defence forces, the ever vigilant Inquisition and the tech-priests of the Adeptus Mechanicus to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat from aliens, heretics, mutants - and worse.

To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods.

UNTIL NOW!

What's new in 8th edition?

The big bois!

:scrunt:

But no really

This is the big boi, the large marine, the Ultra Ultramarine, the bigliest of bigly's, the Primaris Marine!
:scrunt::scrunt:
Probably one of the biggest changes to 8th edition is that the 40k fiction is finally being moved forward, and brand new and improved true scale space marines are center show of this brave new GW world.

Wait what? They look the same...

No! One is newer and larger and comes with brand new fluff involving the returned Primark Girlyman!!

The idea of creating new Space Marines using a new process is seen in the fluff furthest back in Deliverance Lost by Gav Thorpe.

Deliverance Lost is a Horus Heresy novel focusing on Corax, Primarch of the Ravenguard, and his quest to restore his legion after the disastrous events of Istvan IV. Corax and a small remnant of his Legion travel to Terra, in a psychic audience with his father Corax is given the knowledge required to find the locked away remnants of the Primarch Project. H̙̺̣̫ą͕͉̫̦v̷͔͍͖͉ͅi̷n̰̩̠̩̭͇͞g̲͇̮̱͚̺ͅ ͈̫̰̭͉ͅa̼̠c͕͚̞͈͚̭q̥̖ͅu͎̩̯̝i̢͈͔͎͍̤ͅr̩͇e̺͎̫̙̗̕ͅd͇̖ ͚̘̜̥̖̪t̸̫͔̜ḫ̲̗̜ͅḛ̦͎̹͙͘ ̧̜̪̫̝̙̘n̫̩̤è̯̼͚̟c͏̟̻̭̯͚̗͚e̼̮͎͎͕̱s̹̹ș͔͡aŗ̻̺̫͚̫y̝̩̗̥͖̺͜ ̕t̥͇̻̩̤̜e͡c̢̬̼̻̮̫̥h̠̭̟̤̤n͏oḻ̵͍̳̯̞̱og̳̬̯̙̩y̮̱̲ ͈̮̣̞ͅf͓̱̥͞ŕ͈o҉͇̗̜̜m͖͇̰̼̀ t̗̱͙̞h̷̝̝é̜̙̟͈̲̘ͅ ̭͟v͞a̯̥̲u̱̥̭͚͔̟̜l̞̱̤̩̖ͅt̺̩̟̦́s̲̘͔ ͕̘̱̬͉u͏̼̩̞͕n̘̗̬͙ͅd̯͕̠̼͢e̖̩̯r͎̞͍ ͠t̵͍͉̯̞̲͕̩ẖ̟̲̖̣̥͘ͅe̛̹̙̮ ͏̗̹̜̝Hi͚̜͍͢m̼̹̩̣̦̻̭͢áḷ̴̮̦͙̩̺ạ͓̹̭͓̙̕y̢̞͔͖͈aș̡̖͈̞̻ ̮w͔̭̭͇i̧͙ͅth̸ ̖̪̜͙͕͓̮t̶̻̠͍̻̺͈̺he̗͔͜ ̝̖͓h͍͔̲͈̠̜e̞l̡̻̮̤p̕ ̖̙o̭͉̬f̭͓ ̡̣̞̻̱͇M̶̙͔͇e̬ͅc̱h̪͚a͘ni̼̺͍͍̜̝͝cu͙̗̭̙̜̞͡ͅs̘̙̹̲̣ͅ ͙̱͚͓͉M͎̳̲̹͢a͔͞g͏o̪͓̝̬s͓͢ B̢̳i̟͇ọ̷l҉̬̘̖͉̪o͡g̻̲̦i̙͎͡s̵̳̬ ̥̖̙̼͖͡Ṉ̸e̜̮̱̞̖̺͜ͅx̲͇̲ͅi̺͕̯͙n̬̲̺͚̣̝͓ ͏̱̬̘̲̱O̧̬̥̬r̛̞̼͚͚͙l̠̼̣a̱̼̥̪͖̝͎n̝ḓ̱͕̹̳̖r̳i̥̲̤̼͇͍̠a̖̞̤z̗,̧ ͈̙̱̦̠̱͎a̝̙̲̗͖ ̙͉͉̜̥̱͟s̮̫̼m̛̩̮̣ͅͅa̮͚͈̯̼̖͠l̩̮͍̟̜l̺̩̟ ̜̣͕͓c̵̫̘o̦̳h̘̫̺̙̖o̢͍͓͍r̨̰͖̩t̖̦̰̳̲͕̀ ̘̹o̖̙̪̙͉̞f̥̣ ̡̥̦̦̠̤͚̬C͇̮̝̜͎͓̬u̵s̴t̤̞̻o̵̪de̠̦̺s̤͔̦,̯̜ ͔͇̪̮̰̼͍a̺͎̦̪̯̥͞n̙̯ḍ͚̠̖̥̭͍ ͝R̬͍̗̳͎̳av̕e̤̙n҉̩͍̰̭̤̠̳ ̺̱͖G͕̭̞̻͎̳uͅa͠r̼̫͍͕̣̩d̷̙͍̭͙͈̬̬ ̴̻̲̹̼̥̙͉h̤̦͕̦͕e̞͙̠ s͍̥̥̹et̴s̪̫̻ ͙̳͈͎̣͕̝of̳̩̳̱̥̮̺̕f͎̭̗̻̩͈͡ ̝f̱̞̟̩̰̠̻͠o͓̣͚̩r̟͘ ̶̖͉̬D҉̜͔e͎͕l̖̼̻͈i̙̣̱̗v͖̗͉̗͕͠e͏̞̜r̙̩̝ą͍̥̘͈͍n̥͇c̝̕e͎͙̘͇ͅ ̢̯̣̥aṋ͍̯̪̮̲d͈̩̹̣̭̀ ͖͍̝̟̫͓b̬͈e̢̞̰̲̳̳g̷i̩ͅn҉͇s̴̮̳ ̨̻ṱ̗̘̠h̤̮̫̪͔̫e͎̟̘̲͇̝ ̱̮̰͙̖̫̼p̱͖̫̬͚r̡̲o̷̬̰̤̩̯͚̺c̰̹̬͚̼e̡͕͚͇̙͖s̼s̠ of̮̙̻͎̰ ̨̦b͢r̤̰͎͟ee̥d̝̟̖̥͜įng̶ ̘͓̫͚̹̰͘ạ̰̹ ̕n̵̳̖̗̦̪͙e̘̞̕w̬̖̥̙̯͙ ͕͚̤̱̺̝̙L̛͔̟̯̩ȩ̳gi̼on̩̦̕.̡̩̣͈̗̬

S̘̣͇̱͔̫q̦̖̗̥̘u͇͓͇͈͈̼͔a͈͚̮͓t̹s̞͍͞ ̲ar̻͉͔e̯̜̞̜̥ ͙̹͖̘͡w̰̱̠̬ͅh̥̫̣̤ͅa̦͓̟t͚̯̠̱̮ ̠̹͓̞y̢o̷u͘ ̧g̹̜̩̳̙̥ͅe͕̫t͈̰̼̱̲ ̛̲w͖ẖ̢̖e̩̰͕͚͡n̤͇ ̫h̨̬͔u̼̞̼͝m̶a͇n̘̖̗̭̻s̜̦̺̰̜̙̠͘ ̺̟̜̺̫ͅs̹ḛ͍t̻̰͓̻͔͖͔t̫͢l͙̣̳̰̬͓̺e͡ ̻̝o̭͖͕̻̞͈̮n͇̥̞͖͉͇ͅ ̹͖͖͙̰͟w̷o͖̦̞̳r͙͕͖̺ld̷̯s͓̦͙̩̻͔̮ w̠͖̼̕i̘̰̬̳ͅt̷̝̘̫͇͙̟h̰̥̭̥ ̼͈͍h̩̟͇̳̯̳ͅig̪̹h҉͇͍̮ ͙̥g̙͎̺̪̮͇͠ͅr͇̩͉̻̭͕a͔̯͕̯̣͔͞v͓͕͞i̻̫̦̳t̡y̬̘̼̥.̴͖ ̱̬͎̤̘S̺̠c͓̫r̫̻͔͕̱̯u̵n̩̞̦̞̟͖ͅţ̻͔̱̱s͍̥̙͉̭ ̀m͕̞̳̰̞̣͖a̟͙̦͎͎̙y̨͉̱̮̬ͅ ͉̳̱͉̙̪͞w͇̙̦͎̕e͏l̗͘ͅl̯̪̲̗͝ ̣̟̹̮͍͠b̳ẹ̳́ ͏̞̙̝ͅͅw͖͢h̴̜̙̞̖a̰̼̳͍ͅt̙̮͚͔͞ ̤͇̞͙͈͠y̨̱̣o̢̦u͉̪̰̣̼̪͠ ̱̝̰̣̫g͈̣̟̠͓̬̗e͔̖̭t҉͎̠͉̜̹͕ ̵͍̪͉̰͎w̸̺̗h͕̻̼̬͞e̦̖͖̣͚͕̬n͚̙̺̪ ͍h͈u̲͇̯̣̥m̺̥͕̤͙á̟͉n̳̠̦͓̩͠ͅs̢̼̞ ͚̞̠͎̜̖s̩̲̬̮͍̭e̜̝̦̺t̖̞͇̩͠t̹͕̼̙̬̜ͅl̙̹̫̘̣̠̻͝e̷ ̱͕̣ǫ̣̖n҉̝̮̞ͅ ͡w͇̮̥͚̞ͅo̸̮r͟l̖̩͉̥͖̠d̩̮̜̰̝̝̖s̨ ̷̦͙w̴̰͇i͔̦͙̯̘̠͖͞t͍͉̹̞͕̤̪h̫̩̮̞͉̺͎ ͉̳̣̲̫͎͈h͏̲̜̖̺i̡̼̜̭̘̭̬̟g̵̻̱͉h̺͈̯ ̩̰g҉r͖͕̖̼͚̩̜͡ạ̠̳̞͈̥̗v̮̪̳͚͖͎͝ͅi̜̫̺̫̼̲t͇͎̻̞y̷̻͖͍͕͉̪̻ ̣̝̖̰̙͉͙ạ͡n̷̳̤̜̗̣̫d̡̪͇̮͉ ͙̻͍̦͡e̞̦̹̘͈͠n̨o̜̙̪̤̺͕ṛ͔m̱̘o̠u̖͔̦͝s̜̝̮̙ ̧͉͇̱̬̟̣̖a̙͔̱͕̩̗m̨͎͕͖͕̯̹͙o̠̦u̯͎͓n͏̗̱̗̺̪̻t̗ś̮͉̪̜̖̲ͅ ̘o̵f̵͖̳ͅ ̲͍͓̲̣͕̙i͇̯͈͙o̘̲͚͡ń̗̰̮̠̲͔i̝̻͍ͅz̷̝̰͚̹i͖̲͇̯̘͚͈͠n̴̯̲̣̟̘͚ͅg̀ ̨r͔̘̞͔͇̬͢a̤̯d̸͍̺̠͓̹͙̹i̴̱̞aͅt͓̦̮̟̼̪͉i͎̝̭̱̼͓on̜͝.̻̰ ̷͔̻͙̹̘̬W҉̤i̩͜ẓ͖e̡n̻̟͕e͇̘̮̘̳d̶̝͖̰̟,̫̺̫͎̠̼͠ ͖̞̳ḇ̭͖̠̟͘e̯s̺̩̬͙͚̜t̘̭̩iạ̜̟͠l̫̘̱̠͔,ͅ ͔͘m̮̠͖͔̫͠y̻̜̝̹̝̹̹s͙̣̳̼͔͎̟te̺͈̥̬r̩̻̖͙̩̜̪ḭ̮̟͔o̘̖̣͍̥̥u̮s̛̳̺̜ͅ ̡͍̭̹̟̭͚͙a̵̙̹̪b͉͓̠̬̬̰̗h̲̱̫̻͟u͏m̻̦̳̳̰̩ͅa̟͘ns̶̻͚̼̖̜̤,̻̺͇̯̭ ̠̲̬̙͇S̮̳̮̞̙͘c̗͕̜r͓͖͞u͕͎̠͝n̷͙̯̲̹͇t̤͓̗ͅś̩ ͓̻͈̳͘c̺̝̠̜̫̲̘a̶͈̱͖̟̯̙̜n̻͉̮̻ ̷̲b̡̲̤e̸̞̝̱̟͕̟͕s̶͍̻͕̻̫t̵̟̥̰̼ ̴̬̻͓̻ͅb̯̠̼̱͖̬ȩ ̜̪̮̕d̶̹̮͇͍ͅè̗̤̗͍͈s̺͕̥c͠r̘̻̯͓̦͈͟i̪͞ḅ̼͕̫̣̘̫e̦͍̼̹͖̙ḏ͖̮̼͙͈͓ ̙̤̜͎̗̳͚a̸͉͖͔͖s̷̥ ͙a ̴ͅc̗̬͈r͖͕̤̳͓͖o̰͍͓̹͔s̶̰̣̹͈s̶̤̠ ̞̫b̨̬͙͖͙̩̲̬e͈̞̹͠tw̺͍͇̯͙̙ͅe͓̲̤̹̹ͅͅe̘͎̪͕̞ͅń͎̰ ͘d͚̟̣̭̗̣w̻̥a̷̭r͔̣̞v͠e̙̥̗͟s̼͍̫͔̜,̤͙̤͔ ̙͡o̗̮̞͈r̸k̤̤̀s̸̥͍͚͓̻͈͔, ͍̬͇͎a̝n͍͙̖̲͎̩d͙̤͖͉̟̼͔͞ ͎̲̝tḥ̡͍͕̱̙͕̫at͔̦͖ ͎͙̱͇g͇͎̩̩u̩̱̤͍̘̭͝y̢̤̳̺̬̲̠ͅ ̀ơ̯̗͎n̘̗ ̬̦͠t̫̀ḩ̪e̘͘ ̛̞b̳͎͍͡u̗̫̯̱͙s ̗̪̪̯̞̫͟l̠̦̱͈͎̭ąt̸͙͉e͏̮͎̥͖ͅ ̡̼͍͍̦a̦͇͖̼̜̖t̜̺͍̭̠̼̗͘ ̗̱̞̜̤͖̩n̺͇i̶͍̭͕͚̝͇̗g̯h̪͚̘̮̤̦̥t̼̹̳͓ ̣͝wh̘̹̫͙̠̫̮́o̱͙̣̫͝'̮͉̥͙́s̜̙̼͓̝̙̗ ̤̞w̷̹͉e̟͕̲͔̻͓̦a̠̩̰̮͜ͅv̨̹͇͓̦̗͖i̯͕n̬̗̩̠͟ģ̯̫̱̬͈ ̲̺̤ͅh̰͎͔̤̦̫͈͘ḭ̣̤s̵̩̰̗ w̰̘̯̰̬a̫͠y̭̯̺ ṯ̞͍̠̟̞̀ͅow͏͈̼̳̘̹͚̪a̲͇̦̞r̯̼̖͍͢d̼̫̪̖̮͈̭s̮̦͓͍̞̠̕ ̟̖̤̩͇s̪̰̖̭i̙tt̗͝ị̴n̠̼̥͚̹g͓͉̤ d͏̘͔̠ͅo̬͕̰w̪̗̜̕n̤͔͈̫͇͕ ̜͖̣̬ṉ̸̘͈͈e̱̠̗͝x̙̪̣͙͞t̤̙̳̤͈̖̤ ̰͎t͏̰͔̫͚̠̹o͉̙͕̱ ̮̺͉͍͖̪͎͝y̟̝͓o̰͇̠͈̬̱h̤̩ ̟͉͢m̸͕̠̖ͅy̙̪ ́g̳̰ód̶͇͚̝̪͓̻͈ ̰̗̳͙h̠̪̳͚̪͉̝͘a̶̫s̬ ͔͉̥̠̝̖͟ͅh͚̣͕͟e̘̱̲͖ ̥͎͓̮͟s͈̯ḩ̥͇̼̤i̢t̼ ͔̝͙̦̬͍͓h̵͚͚i̝m̢̻͉̘s̼͜el̫̗̣ͅf̢͖̦͔̻͕̠͖ ̖̟̠͎͉̗̟͠I̬̫͈̥̱̘̮͝ ̼̣͈͕̮t̸̟̞͕͙͍͓̣h̠͈̼͎͉͝i̮͚̻n̮͎̯͇̥̝̥͜k҉̱͙͓ ҉̻̱͙̜̠̺h͔e̤̳̫̩̰̱ͅ's̳̖̲ ̪̯͎͚ͅs͚h̵͙̖͓͚̞i̶͚̰̘̹̤̙t͕̝͔̼̘̠̤ ̱͉͍͔̱̤hi͏̥̩̯͖ͅm̵̲̗̮s̪̪ȩ̝͎̣̮̲̣̰l҉̭ͅf̸̰̫.҉̩
͕̘͍̪
͢T̯h͕̳i̬̫͓̯͚͚s̳̞ ̞̫i̷͇͓̙̰͚̺̙s̥̩͎̣̦̳ ̵͓̗n̻͈̯̭o҉̬̩t̪̭͢ ̱̖t̷o̹̹͔͔ ̩͖̠͉̞ͅs͏͎̩̺̩̬̯ḁ̴͕y͏̱̫̭̜̦͙ͅ ̡̦̦̟̟t̠̫̫̙͞h͕͍̪̜͍̲e͏̱y̯ ̷͚̦̤ͅa͚͙̺͉̥̠r͕̺̘̹̗̟̫ḛ ̩ṃ̸̳̗̗i̛͓̹̲̯͎̥n̵͎͇̼̱̱d̸̞͕̣͈͇̲͖l̸͍̖̮̦͓e҉̺͇̳̻̞s͉̯̞̳s̪̠.̭̮̺ ̖̣̰͇́I҉̟͓̬͙ͅn҉d̤e͔̱̤͚͞ͅe̳̖̣̞̻̗͜d̠̰̼, ̳̳͎͍̹̲ͅS͓͞c̹͡r̕u̝̫̲͕͕n̯̙̤t̹̺͈͢s̨̜͓ ̛͈̬̳̦c̴̹a͏n̨̥̰͔͚̳̪̟ ̖ṕr̨̪͕̦͙̹o̮d̥͍̖͈͉u͉͉̰͖c̼̥̟͕͍͚͔͟e̵̹͇̤̱ ̡͉͍͕̥s̸̜̞͚͍o̪̟̗̦͙̘̫͢m̛͓͈̺̲͈̱̥e͏̟̮̲͕̗ ̶͈̝̩s͚̥̺̥͘ù̘͉̣̖̺̰͙r̩̼̦̬̼̗p͚͔͔̘r͉͍̝̯i͍͖͍̜̰̘̮śi͉̩̻̦n͖͈g̛̣͚ly̡͚͎ ͇̙e̯͙̱̟̙̜͞f̨̦̹fe̱̫̝̩͡c̶t̶̻͈̳̣̘̜̹į̖̪̭͔v̹̦̩̳ͅe ͚̭͠e͞q̷̹̺͖u̯͠i̴̗͙͕̝ͅp̵͔m͕͎͇̩͇̖̺en͎̮͠t̞̖̻͢ ̠̮̲i̢̠̰̖͖̭͕̠f̼̗ ̳͔̮͍̻̼̘g̴̜i͉̥̮v̺̞̦͘e̠̗̩̬̱n̠̫ ̀ṟ̗̳e̡͙̥̰͔̙ͅa̟͙s͚͚̖̲͓o͏n,̰̩͇ ͅa̤̦l̪͔͡t̨͍̞̖͔̭ḫ͙̯͘o̹͈u͖͇̭͕͝ͅg͎̝h̖̘̺̲ ̖t̗̯h̼͔̤͔̫̗e̜̖͖͇i͏̺̺̩̠̳̥̟r̦̳̠͕͞ ̗̗̩̜̫͝ͅd̯̼̣̭̦̣̼e̩͙̱̳s̡͕̯̳̮̲̜͓i͔̥̺͢g͏̻͉͙̱̟n̻̮͕͠ ̱g͕͎̣̣̪̮͟o̙̲̬͈a̢͖̝͉̟̦͚l̹̗̲̙̜ș̺͢ ͚͖̫̙̱n͇e̲͖̗̲̥v̗͉̱e̯r̥ ̬͚̭̥q̶̠u̴̫͚͍͕̮i̤̗t͉͕͍̥̜e̷̜̖̦ ̧̭̳͉̭m͙̭̞a͠n̗̭̬̺̜̲̼a͓ǵ̯̱͎̖̦̫ͅe̷̼̠̱̗͔̯ ̵͉ͅt͇̦͍͙̪͎ͅo̸̮̻̠ ̳̰e̴n̴̮̤͓̼̲͎c̡o̡m͓̥͉ͅpas̹̞̻͖̩͎̹s̪̟̻ ̷͈͙̮͎̪̱͉“̨̳̤e̕f͎f̬̯̲͚͚͠i͚̪c͉̦͉̜̰̭͕i̮̟̫̙̯̱̯e̳̬̲̥ṉ̶̟c͎̫̜̪y͏͖͉̩̺̤̙”̡̣͈̩̬̼̳͎ ͈̺o̳͙̝̟̬r̴̼͍̳̺͍̙͖ ͖͖͍̱͕̫͠“̨s͓̝̰̲̙̙ͅu̡̲̥̜̺b͏̩̯̞t͉̞̫̝̺̰́ͅl͚͇̙̟̠̭͜e̝̠̣͖͡t̢̠̫y̭̱̥͕̪͢ͅ”̶̝ ̳͎͖͔o̼r͔̲̳̰̳ ͉͉͉͉“̡̠̣ṣ͖̘̹̬̥͝af̲̞̯̼͟e̗̺̫̤t͈̘̗͈͞y̤̮̠”̥̮. ͓͇ͅN͙͚̱̝͍ọ̵̠͓̞̠r̠̺͙ ̲̤̥͙̮a̮̭r̟̪͓e͎̰͓̦̠͈͝ ͜t̩̖̘̦h̳̜e͚̳͈̯̝̱ỳ t̡̝̟̝͔̲͙o̷̯̬̮͓ ͓̲̩̠̞͖b̕è̤ ̯̝̝̫͚̹̰d͖̩̘i̤s͍̲ç̼̥̠̼͇̪͔ou̮̫̬̝̦̹ͅn͖͎͍̘̱͢t̸̞͚̼̹̺e͚̜̗͓̪d͏ ̮̮̹̤̲͙̺͘i͏͚̟̰̱̥̠n̻͓̞̹̰̙̞ ͔̜͕͙̗̬͓ç̤̗͚͉͓o̶̦͈̟̣̭̱̣m̴̻̭b̮͕͚̻̼̞a̤̙͈͍̼͇t̴̰̩̩̮̗ ̛͎͔̺–̲̩͎̥͓ ̦̰̣̰͉t̝̪͓ho̴ú͙͎̟̞̼͙͕g͈͈͖̜̜̰ͅẖ ̩͜c̪̤͎̫̺̜̝l̼̩̥͍̤͔̥u̗̻͈̤̬ṃ̯̠̱̪͚ͅs̨̱̺̦̘̹y̼̠͖̩ ̗̰͔̙̳͞a̢͇̥͖͖̥̤̖n̖̯͖̖͟d̦̖̺͙̬ ̰͈͚͍b͇̠͓͓̜r̗u҉̪̘t͕͢i̗̫̣̱̱̪s̫͉̫̻̟͙ͅh̸͇̻,̪̭̣ ̰̜̩̩̩̖a ̭̰̬̯̣̮̪S̵͔̹̣̬c̯̣͈͉̰ͅr̼͎̗̖̱ų̺̩nt͡ ̺̣ͅa̢̠̣̣̻̤t͓̭͈̙ ̨̮̥̗͕̳b̢͍̩̭̱͈̰a̫͖̥͖̟̟͝y̗̤͟ ̘̦̲̦͈̮ͅi͙̞͖͇̣̲s̳̟̘ ̶̬̞̖̺̬͓̜n͖̗͈o̠̹͉͔̼̫͍t̛ ̮͍̼̩̗̱̳t͏̪o̼̝͖̲̘̼ ̶̼͈̥b̮̩̗̲͡e̳͟ ̹͞ͅt͕̦a̧k̘̠̩en ̛l̤͎ig͞ḥ̳t̲͍̮̬͙̩̙l͈̘͇͢y̵.̢͚̪̖̝̟̤̹ ̢̞̬͙̠̬̖̫A͏͎̰̪͉t̳ ̡t̼͔h̡̫̗e̕ ̵͙̻̞̙̫͇v̰̪ͅer͉̺̼̝̙̹̠y̖͕͕̟͈̪͜ ̷͈͉̺̞͚ͅͅl͓͇͈͙̥̼̱e̬̠͓a̶̱̳̗͎ș͞t̪̘,̶͙͔ ̸̫̦̹͚̬̫a̯n̶ ̡̳̻͚̤̩͔ạ̫͈s͎s̱͉̖̫̭̩̻a̼i̩̭̝̝̞l̮̦̰ͅa̡͔͕̩͎̞̻̬n̷̥͈̮͍̱̤͍t ͈̲w̟i̕l̯̙̲̞̰͇͓l̼̙̻͕͕̩ ̥̪͚̜͓̮b͉̞̰͇̝̝̕e̙̪ ͙l̻͍̝̖u̡̩̫̦̺̫̗c̡k̶̟̦̠̹̯̼̣y͎̗͕͔̹̜ ̙̭̙͓̠͈t͎̤̺̗o͕͇̥ ̗̠̥͎̙ͅa҉̠͖͕̜ͅͅv̱͓͘o̬͙̦̘̣̮̼i҉͖͖d̺ ̖̗c̬̜͚̞̥o̳̰n̪͈̫͍͈t̸r̞̬̞a͎̪̞͇̦̘͎c͟t̼͕̩̜̖i̵̦̭n̖̥̖̞g͓̘͇ ̯̳̬̰͉a̗͝ ̨̟͚̮͕̼̬nͅu̞̘͙̰͚͓m̧b̞̭̪̙͓͓e̞r̬̟ ̻̰ò̙̖̭͔͕̪f̹̞͈̻̣ ͈̝͕͚̞̦h̻̰̬̱͕o̲͚r̭͓̗̤͕͈̣ŕ͔̹͇í͈͕̟͙ḅ̢̫̹l̥̠̫̱ḛ͚̟ ̙̻̟͠ş̼̳̲͙̗͓k̢in̮̗̥̬͍̠ ̡̙̝̟̻̲d̲̮̮̠̫͈ͅi̢s̹͔̭̬͙̭e̲͓̤̱̘a̡̱s̢̜̗͈͍̰͎͉e̬͜s̼͡.̴̜̞
͓̼̪̻͎͜
̸̹̬̯̟̫͙͕T͏͖h͉̀e̙̼̯͓̺͜y̴̙̱͔̹̟̫͙ ̱̪̙͞ͅw̻͓il̛l͉ͅ ͉͍͍̩n͎͔̮̻͠ę̜̣̤ve̦̲̩͕̦̼̯r ̖̗̬̠̤m̷̯a͘t̹͔̜̮̻͢c̘̞̗̟͓̬͔͠h̰͙̜̣͇̹ t͏̯̥̜̫̪ͅh̫̝̞e̳̼̗͕͎ ̱̩͞n͔̥̦̣̫͔u̖͔̬m͍͈̗͉̗̪̟͝b͈̲͍̟͈͓e̹r̘͚̹̬̜s͔̜͈̝̀ ͙o̦̣̤͔͈̻r̡̖̬̟͕ ͞b͔͎̤̦r̲̞̝̹̞u̧͚̹t҉̗̙̰a̲̼̰̗̖͓l̮͉̠̗͖̱iͅͅt͔̗͟ͅy̛̗̗͕̦̤̤ ̹̝̺o҉̪̤̦f̘̬͕͕̤̜̦͜ ̻̬̩͔͙͜t̳̠͝h͉͕̘̞́e̦̣̩̦̹̻͇ ͇͉̞̟̮̗O̵̩̪r̰̘͚̭ḱ̳̜͕̼̥s.̳̖͚͈ ͔̩͎̕Th̴̻͓͕̪̣̣ę̭̻͙y̸̻̯̲͎̟ ̞̹͔̜w̫͕͎̳̭͓i͍͍̳̦̙l͇͇̭̫̹͝ͅl̡̺̟̩̹ ̭n͎͎̹͙̲ͅe̼̩̠̺v̟e̵̬̤r̡͉̥̫̠̭̲ ͔m҉a̤t̗͔̬͉͔͈ch̨̝̲͇ ̧̲̟̖͎̲͉̺t̤̗̟̼͈̼̀h҉e ̴͕ͅc͖̞ȩ͓̰̙̠̙a̷̗͎ͅs̨͇̗̪ḛ̲̦́ḻẹ̮̜̰̤̪ͅs̡̫͇̜̮͚̺s͕̲̗̦͙͠ ͓h̷͓̮͉u͏̼̻̰̩̘̹n͉͖̩̣g͖̠̯͈̖͍͝e̵̬r̠͎̰͍͇̭̖ ͓̺̠̺ͅo̶f̢̝ ̳̘͚̗̹̼̤͜ţ̲h҉̭̹̤̦͚̳͓e̸̯̲̬̺̺͎ ̗͍̜̘̭T͎̪͍̺̙̣ỵ̛̗r̲̰̝͕̦a̹̭̝̩n̢̩i̤̪̜̙d͈̻̘̙̺̰̼͢s̰̜,̱͖͎̳̩ ̯̞͍̹o͈̥͓͉͚ṛ̹ ̟t̯̮̠̟̖̘h̳̬ẹ̗͍̝ ̝̱̙͠f̵̝̳̤͖̥͉̬o̮̟͇͔͡c̫u҉̱̹̭͉s̜̗͜ẹ̦d̨̼͓͕̝ ̺̺̩m̱̰̹̟a̝͈̩l̠̬̥ȩ̣̥͕͓͓͉ͅv̧̬o̹̠̣͝l͖̱̙͈̥ẹ̠̱n̩̻͉͎̲͞c͏͍̠̩̩̦̫̺ẹ̡ ͖̲͘o̷̼f͉͇̞͖͚͓̹ ̵̟C҉̳̰̯͎̞̬h̡̞̙̬̩͔̥̱a̝͎͖o̫̮s̼̪ͅ.̘̭͓͈̀ ̨͉̠T̰͍̟̟͍͟ḩ̝ȩ̼ ͞t̩e̱c̞h̜̤̟͝n̻͈̰͈̩̲̭͡ọ̪̥̲͚ͅl̵̲̙͉͎̼o͓͕g̼͉y͏ ͏͚̬̦̺̘o̺̫͔̩͢f̖͖͓̞ ͉̬t͎̫̫h͎̘̭̙̺ḙ̴͇ͅ ̬̪͉̪̬E̴̻l̝͚͍̳̗̕ͅd͎̺a̧r͙͢ ͙͇̯͘ơ̺̘͍̳r̮̱͚̥̲̖ ̨̼̝̻͉̘͕T̞̹͜a͉͎̱̻̩͝u̺͝ ̨͇̮̟̣ͅw̡͉̻̬̣i̸̩l̸̟͈͎̙̟l ̰̤b̥̪͎̤͔͉͘ͅè̟̙ ͏̩̰̫f̩͠o̡͍͕̩̰̦͖͚r͍̝͙̺̥̮̥͘e̼̦̕v̜̬͚̬ér̗͍͚̕ ̴̣̣̝͓̪͉o̩͉͔̘͎̗u҉̮̦̺̟̰͎t͉̱̣̞ ̩̣̞̙̟͈of̧ t̼̥͎he͍͍͖͟i̵̺̗̠̲͚ṛ̘̘̙͟ ̭͎̤͞st̵̗̺̞̜̟͍̙u͉͓̙̫̬͠b͡b҉̫̠̥̠̫̪͍y̞̳̘-f̯̺̪͍̭̲͚i̷̱̣̲̩̤n͏̪̱̞̜̩̹̖g̨ḙ̙̝̭̱̥r̸͕̳͍͇̬̪ͅe̷̞̫̞ḓ̪ ̴͇͙̳g͕̥̰̠̫ras̰̰̜̺͎p̝. S̮̞ṭ̤̜i̵̝͈̼̥̥͖l͚̪̬͜l̺̳͢,̢̼ ͇̭͓̟̥̜͠ṯ͓͎͙̀ͅh̸͈͔͉e͉̪i͉͇͓͙͟r̩̥̙̝̗̮̟͜ ̺͍̮c̀o̢̯̟̬͙m͍̦̕b̤͕̳͙̦̰i̳̯̠n̸̦̬͉̝a̹͝t̫͇̦̜̹̥i̼͇̤̭͝o͈͙̥̣̻̭̱͝n ̣̟̦̙̫̣ͅo̳̰͔̫̠̻͡f̟̺̬͎̤̲ ͢ḷ͖̘̲ow̮̤̣̘͢ ̷͍̘̦̠ć͇̻̭ͅu͓͎ṇ̢͕̻̖͙̰n̞̗ͅi͚̻n̩̭͖̖͉͈g̥͈̦̘̰̗̣,̳̟͚͔̭ ̪̹̰͙̮̗ͅp̪͇̣͔̖͎͜e͇̮̩͍̭̬̝t̶͓̘̗t̗̹̭͈͞y͎̪̦̖̣̳̤ ̪̜͉͈͙͓͝f̷̝̲̦̰͈e͚̺͎̹͖̗r͙͖ͅǫ̟͕̼c͖̥͡i̢̺o͉̟͙̣̱u̦̠̺̼͎̱̞͢s̡͙̖n҉̤e͕ͅs̤s̺̩ͅ ͈̤͙a̮̙̬͕̼̖̭n̯͢ḓ̵͍̗̭̦͈͎ ̼͖̙̖̫̫ba̬̣̻̯̣̮͜ͅff͏̜l͎͖͉̯̟i̺̱̱ͅn̢͈̞̮̰̩g̶̱̥ ̩̀r̼͈e͢s͉͙͎͚̺̻͞ͅo̝u̧͉͈͕̩̻̩r̟̺̺̟̞͞c͍̫͙̗͎͖͜e̦f͓̪͡ư͔l͚͕ͅnḛ̯̟͖̬s̶̮̣̩̣s̳̖͝ ̡̳̠̰̞̫ͅen̶̯͍s̝̼̳u͔r͈̱͡e͉̗͕̜͇͉̟s̸̮̯̤ ̛̥̻̹̻͚̰t̢̺͕h̤̳̩a҉t ̴i̧̫̺̻̯n̷̳̥͈̞̱̤̺ ͖t̶̙͎̳̗̯̭͕h͎͉̼͇e̱̪̜̘͇̹̦͜ g͙̰͓̖r̪͖̥̮͚ḭ͖͔̫̬m̦͟ ͇̙̳d̷̼͔̬̣͖a̱͙̩͟r̶͙̬̖k̮n̵ḙ̥̦̯ṣ̰̦̜̗́ș̶͍̝̰ͅͅ ҉̥̮͉̙̦ͅo͟f̯̫̺ ̰͚̞̻͖̥t͖h͞e̟̺ͅ ̠̰͜ͅͅf̣a͡r̴̮̗̳̘͖͔̺ ͙͉͔͓͢f̤̮̗̹̥͡ͅa͇͙̹̳r͇͙̹̭ ̛̺̫̼̮͎̙ͅf̖̬͕͈̻̠u̮̭̣t̙u͚r͇͇̲̪̝̀e͉̩̦ͅ.̢̘͙͖̮̱.҉̬.
̹͝
̥̪̖̝̦̠͜ͅ.͓̻̣̺̖͢.͏̩̲̤̫͎.̹t̨̳͇ẖe͓̰͙re ̱̹̱̳͎͍ą̫̹r̩̯e̠ ̲̤̳͜s͇̥̳͍t̪͎͓̭̞̯̥i̡̹͓̹̭̹̖͉l͔l̶͎͖,̯̪̗̟̲̻ ҉͓̰̙̥̳ṣ̹̳̦̬o̳͎̞̤̲̝m̜̮e̞̦͉̘͚̖̗͘h̠̯̮͟o̪̱w͔̠̗̤,҉ ̻̺Ṣ̰̗̼̟̱͘c͇̱r͚u͙͝n̩̻t̨̞̺͈̭̯̻̣s̜̮̬̗̬̣.̯͔͇͙̮ ̺

http://tindeck.com/listen/xapn

S̴͘͜͏͖̮̟̘̠̼̤̮͜L̫̼͍͕̣̳̹̲̼̀̀͘͠A̸̶͓̲̬̫̺͖̟͡M̢̛̱̠͔͚̳̥̯̰̪͇̤̦̗͕̪̻͇ ̸̡̛̲̮̺̭͜͠S̸̺͍̭̮̟̰̦̖͍̕͜͜E̷̝̗̥̖̗͔̣̮͚̺̣̺͙̼͈̼͕͠Ć̷̯̥̼̭̠̲̤̣̹̖͘͜T̵̛͇̭̗̣̗͔͔O̶̸̰̮̯̻̞̰̗̺͉͙̭̪̘͖̞̪̜Ŕ̵̳̝̬̱͠ ̷̢̫̖̙͙̘̙̮̲̻͉͇̥͉͟͢Ś̛̗͇̫̩̣̝̕̕͠ͅL̶̷̼̙͇̼̜͚̙Ą̷̶̯̫̭̺̟̳́̕Ḿ̷̷̭̹̗͍̰͘͟ͅ ̶̧̧͎̜̦͙̞̣S͜͏̶͉̞̦̥̮͇͔͓ͅÉ̻͔̜̳͎̥C̷̴̱̱̱̙̭̟T̡̪͉͈͚̟̠͙̼̟̘͟Ơ̸̬͔̪̪̘̝̪͉̗͝R̛̛̲͕̣̻̳̖̦͡ͅ ̼͓͍͎̳͘S̴̶͕̥͍̭̱͜͠L̸͟͢͠͏̭̘̪̱̳̬̞͍̯̦A̶̴͖̟̲̤̻͔̦̞͍̤͈̳͚̣͍̞͚͜ͅḾ̴͖̜̱̗͇̩̜̼͓̰͚̠ ͏̸̡̼̖͎̬͉̪̥̮͔͍̪̺ͅS̴̡̡̛̩͙̮͉͓̩̠̥E̶̶̖̼͕̳̥̫̫̦̳̪̪̹̤̻͢C̢̨͚͓̮̜̭̕T͠͏҉̹̠̤̯͉̲O̤̯̗̱̥̮̠̰̯̣̻̲̩͚̱̱̙̕͠R̡͍̻̙̺̟̰̜͘͘
http://tindeck.com/listen/xapn

S̴͘͜͏͖̮̟̘̠̼̤̮͜L̫̼͍͕̣̳̹̲̼̀̀͘͠A̸̶͓̲̬̫̺͖̟͡M̢̛̱̠͔͚̳̥̯̰̪͇̤̦̗͕̪̻͇ ̸̡̛̲̮̺̭͜͠S̸̺͍̭̮̟̰̦̖͍̕͜͜E̷̝̗̥̖̗͔̣̮͚̺̣̺͙̼͈̼͕͠Ć̷̯̥̼̭̠̲̤̣̹̖͘͜T̵̛͇̭̗̣̗͔͔O̶̸̰̮̯̻̞̰̗̺͉͙̭̪̘͖̞̪̜Ŕ̵̳̝̬̱͠ ̷̢̫̖̙͙̘̙̮̲̻͉͇̥͉͟͢Ś̛̗͇̫̩̣̝̕̕͠ͅL̶̷̼̙͇̼̜͚̙Ą̷̶̯̫̭̺̟̳́̕Ḿ̷̷̭̹̗͍̰͘͟ͅ ̶̧̧͎̜̦͙̞̣S͜͏̶͉̞̦̥̮͇͔͓ͅÉ̻͔̜̳͎̥C̷̴̱̱̱̙̭̟T̡̪͉͈͚̟̠͙̼̟̘͟Ơ̸̬͔̪̪̘̝̪͉̗͝R̛̛̲͕̣̻̳̖̦͡ͅ ̼͓͍͎̳͘S̴̶͕̥͍̭̱͜͠L̸͟͢͠͏̭̘̪̱̳̬̞͍̯̦A̶̴͖̟̲̤̻͔̦̞͍̤͈̳͚̣͍̞͚͜ͅḾ̴͖̜̱̗͇̩̜̼͓̰͚̠ ͏̸̡̼̖͎̬͉̪̥̮͔͍̪̺ͅS̴̡̡̛̩͙̮͉͓̩̠̥E̶̶̖̼͕̳̥̫̫̦̳̪̪̹̤̻͢C̢̨͚͓̮̜̭̕T͠͏҉̹̠̤̯͉̲O̤̯̗̱̥̮̠̰̯̣̻̲̩͚̱̱̙̕͠R̡͍̻̙̺̟̰̜͘͘

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
:stare:

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

They *did* send a poet.

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Sir i believ u posted in the wrong place byob is thataway.

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007
hail scrunt

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I was wrong all along. I am now interested in playing the new Warhams.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

SLAM SECTOR LIVES

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Chill la Chill posted:

SteelMentor posted:

I'm the Warlord staring wistfully at the mighty battlepile.

Someday.

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

I now know what the Inquisition means about "things Man was not meant to see."

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
I can be your angel

or your devil

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

GW is cool and good. I want the 8-inch big bois.

Broken Record Talk
Jul 28, 2009

A three-hundred thousand degree baptism by nuclear fire;
we had it coming.
Bigly Blood Angels spotted. They've clearly been guzzling a lot of geneseed.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
This is the OP I wanted but never thought possible.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

My slam sector big boi. He actually has a neck but covers it in shame while living among the scrunts.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I love how all your models share that colour scheme

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Chill la Chill posted:

Big nipples, big life

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Moola posted:

I love how all your models share that colour scheme

They are Good colors. I have 20 browns but those colors are boring, aside from when they look like chocolate, like the boots and your bases.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Who What Now posted:

Big nipples, big life

For_Great_Justice
Apr 21, 2010

JUST CAN'T SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE GAMES WORKSHOP!
They're so pointy.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
SLAM

SECTOR

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

S-S-S-S-S-SLAM SECTOR

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Real 40k:

"Put down your weapon, friend. We are all friends here."

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Slam

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Sector?

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Gas thread, imprison op

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Best thread.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I HAVE COME TO REPECT MOOLA AS THE BEST POSTER

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Also hi and lul

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Not one god drat skull on this page yet.

Moola you don't count.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man
Had a threeway with 2 bearded men yesterday I brought my wych cult. They brought Necrons and AdMech. My list was 2 raiders full of wyches, a couple minimum units of bikes and a minimum unit of hellions. Tossed in a succubus for HQ and some trueblood in a venom to round out the points and fit the whole thing in an Outrider detachment. It was 1000 points per player.

Was alright, I guess. Not a particularly eventful game, I knew from past experience playing equivalent games against these 2 that usually the guy who scores points early comes out on top so since I seized first turn I straight up threw away a unit to get those early points and ultimately win, we called it at the end of 4th due to time constraints with me at 3 points from objective, AdMech at 2 from warlord kill and first blood and Necrons at 2 from objectives.

The whole "disembark wyches, move up raider, charge raider, charge wyches" thing worked well enough to eat overwatch. Wyches themselves still really struggled to wound anything but they sure as hell stuck in there like motherfuckers. Necron wraiths, scarabs, destroyer lord, all perfectly survivable. The big damage came from the bikes and the hellions really, hellions feeling like far the more efficient out of the 2. The one time wyches ended up taking fire though, yeah, shreds. Cover is pretty much garbage now for the models that need it most, the only remotely safe places are the inside of your transports and behind hard LOSblock. That said the ability to move and charge through (most of) that cover made up for some of that.

Morale came up exactly once in the entire game, when a vanguard unit first ate a phantasm grenade followed by 6 casualties, the last 4 were lost.

Off this one experience, playing 8th was honestly almost exactly the same as playing 7th. Moving around and getting into fights was easier, vehicles were much harder to take out and some of the pointless bloat was gone, but the core experience was essentially the same. The new alternating activations combat wasn't all that, but this might've been more because I had equally expendable units in equally important combats. Allowed for some player choice but not in a meaningful way this time. In a theoretical follow-up list where I'd take a lot more hellions I'd have to be more careful about ensuring they get their payloads in where possible at the expense of the relatively limpwristed wyches and whatever the hell Reavers are supposed to be now. I guess you're supposed to just soak overwatch with a tiny Reaver unit bunched up into a tiny crater if you've lost your Raider or something.

So that's my take but here's a cupola with a skull in it.

Soggy Chips
Sep 26, 2006

Fear is the mind killer
I was not ready for that level of scruntage in the OP :vomarine:

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

TKIY posted:

Not one god drat skull on this page yet.

Moola you don't count.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Needs more skulls

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Hi

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

https://latexbones.tumblr.com/

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

i,m going to kill myself on friday #wow #whoa
Fun Shoe
ground floor for 8th edition 40k :cool:

edit:

Hra Mormo posted:

Had a threeway with 2 bearded men yesterday
Nice.

Soulfucker fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Jun 8, 2017

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Iron Crowned posted:

Needs more skulls

Yes m'skullord

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Can someone post those delicious looking chocolate fudge bases? I think Moola made then.

• Locked thread