Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough

muscles like this! posted:

Basically the show needs to give up on making us care about 2 and just focus on 3 since he's pretty clearly the best actor of the bunch. Or at least the most fun to watch.

Yeah just shuffle her to the side kinda like what happened in Star Trek voyager with Cap Janeway and just make Android, Five, and Three the core of the show. With revolving Roger Cross of course.

Anyway really good episode and I hope we see goth android again before the show goes

Tokubetsu fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Jun 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough

Invalid Validation posted:

So is the guy who played one still a cast member? What a strange way to deal with the main character.

It's Dark Matter! Never know what you're gonna get!

Seriously though, the way almost every ep of this show starts I always feel lost or like I didn't see the previous ep.

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Emperor Ishida is benevolent :japan: until he threatened to keep coming after the crew even if they destroyed the blink drive because he has to be a cartoon villain

:stonklol: holy poo poo Five casually talking about turning that hacker dude into a loving vegetable

Hot chocolate!

always great when show takes a massive tone dive but never address it again

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
have you seen lost girl (good if you havent, trust me)? she was born to play android

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
this season is so weird, on the one hand im glad that it's more episodic but on the other it feels so strange we're getting all these one off eps while theres supposed to be a galactic corporate war going on?

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Killjoys had Amanda Tapping in its first season.

she has directed a couple eps of this iirc, and i think killjoys too

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
these aliens are like something out of a bad ps2 game haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough

spookygonk posted:

Didn't they rebrand and dump all science fiction shows for wrestling?

For awhile they kinda became this weird alternate reality tv show network that would play trashy sci-fi and horror movies in between loads of bullshit like wrestling and fear factor.

They reshifted hard back into scifi and original content 2 or 3 years ago.

• Locked thread