Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

GreenNight posted:

I want some of that Android casserole.

The secret ingredient is basil

And love

But mostly basil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

etalian posted:

4 Gets away with his space 9/11 and becomes the rear end in a top hat space Nippon emperor.

6 did Space 9/11. That was more like Space Defenestrations of Prague

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

etalian posted:

So I guess the only point of the recent episode was Roger Cross Escapes This Show?

He's gonna Roger Cross his way around five other shows that are filmed in Vancouver then come back in three episodes or so. It's what he did last season

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Android is the best character, Three is second best, so of course them doing a duet of Dominique is probably going to be the best thing this otherwise average show will ever produce :allears:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Minimal

Effort :geno:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Wait so Ferris Corp man is pretty certain they will win in 6 months or less but Mikkei Combine still thinks Ferris and the other corporations will basically wipe themselves out. At this point I'm expecting Ryo to find another 4 fleets and decisively win the war against the nebulous enemy he's been fighting.

On the one hand, almost every country that went to war in human history thought they'd have this one wrapped up by Christmas, but I also think a joke like that is too cerebral for this show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

muscles like this! posted:

Was that person really just wearing a PSVR? Really?

As someone who did a double take at the PSVR sitting under the TV I watched this episode on I can confirm this

$400 probably doubled this episode's budget though :v:

• Locked thread