Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

wormil posted:

I thought Nyx would go away and be an occasional friendly rival, which I would have hated. Glad they killed her.

Is it me, or is the Android more -- killer roboty this season?

Android definitely seems a little colder, in a "secretly evil" kind of way. But then there's stuff like the casserole scene where she seems like her old goofy self, so I wonder if it's just an acting choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

muscles like this! posted:

Its kind of weird how they keep temporarily writing him off the show, since they did the same thing last season with his injuries.

Also I don't know if they actually killed that General guy or you're supposed to assume he was just in a clone body.

When clone bodies die they turn to dust. He didn't.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Open Source Idiom posted:

I'm a bit of a numbers geek -- Dark Matter's are good. Things there look worse for Killjoys and Wynonna Earp, but they're both co-productions with with Canada's Space channel. Killjoys is the channel's highest rated original content, so it'll probably be back for a fourth season. Earp's more of a tossup, but it's apparently bringing in a significant female audience share to Syfy, which only The Magicians matches, so it could be back.

Syfy's brand building these days, so it's unlikely to cancel long running shows without some sort of a conclusion.

Hell I had assumed after watching the first season that Earp was canceled, and only heard about the second season about a month before it premiered, so at this point any more of it is just gravy.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

GreenNight posted:

Guessing Three killed his girlfriend and the android has some rogue AI or virus or something controlling her when she is recharging.

I got the impression it was Sarah in control of the android, and she was considering killing Three so that he would only exist in her digital world with her.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

I love that the two "stoic badass" characters look like the biggest dorks in real life

• Locked thread