Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'm glad Nyx is dead. I really didn't like that character last season.

Also really lol-ing at the fact that they didn't realize it was a clone before shooting Ryo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So, uh, how did a memory of the guy have more information than she did?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I thought at first that they were kind of just writing her off because she wasn't available or something like that but then she showed up in that vision so I guess they decided to just get rid of her.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Its kind of weird how they keep temporarily writing him off the show, since they did the same thing last season with his injuries.

Also I don't know if they actually killed that General guy or you're supposed to assume he was just in a clone body.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Listen, Android has become unstuck in time.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Basically the show needs to give up on making us care about 2 and just focus on 3 since he's pretty clearly the best actor of the bunch. Or at least the most fun to watch.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Probably the biggest problem the show has as a whole is a lack of a strong villain. Now they're trying with 4/Ryo but they keep pushing him as conflicted to what is going on. Also they keep talking about this whole "war" but we just aren't seeing it as the Raza is able to just continue along and do whatever they want.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

"Where's Corso?"

"Not appearing on the show, even though he totally should."

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This seems like a total set up, where none of this is real and its a trick to try and get the info they want.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Was that person really just wearing a PSVR? Really?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Roger Cross has a small part in the new Planet of the Apes movie but it makes sense, seeing as they filmed that scene in Vancouver forest. He probably just wandered onto set one day.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

You'd think with all the times the Android has been compromised they would have come up with a plan for this occasion.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Android is way too into this.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Show really needs to do more goofy episodes like this one. 2's dog face, Android's obsession with the past, characters actually having fun and not just constantly scowling at everything.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It was kind of weird that it was a fake console and that multiple game options were fake but then they play Dungeon Siege 3.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Flashback showing 3 was always baller.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yo, that was a good episode but it probably should have happened way earlier than midway through the third season.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So what is Five's supposed to be? That her sister died when trying to visit her?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Its really weird how this show constantly seems like it is on the verge of writing 6 off.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I think the finale had a problem with too many moving parts.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Everything with 3 was awkward since he didn't have a reason to go and they didn't give him a reason and then even brought up that he didn't have a reason to tag along.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

I hope they don't end up cancelling Killjoys now

Nope, they just got two more seasons! With a planned end at season 5.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

From what I can tell Dark Matter is directly distributed by Syfy while Killjoys is distributed by Universal Cable. So Killjoys probably costs them less money.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

GreenNight posted:

He asked Syfy if he could do a 6 episode mini series to close out the show, and they told him to get lost.

Hahaha, ouch. That's definitely the actions of a network that are no longer interested in being the in Dark Matter business.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

As someone who didn't watch those other Stargate shows I probably would have just been annoyed by all these new characters that they're treating like they're important.

• Locked thread