Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Hey now let's now forget his amazing return to TNA when he teamed with Matt Hardy and got a Knock Knock Who's There Braden Walker chant. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

21 Hoot Salute posted:

Hey now let's now forget his amazing return to TNA when he teamed with Matt Hardy and got a Knock Knock Who's There Braden Walker chant. :allears:

and vinny's rant about it

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Everyone thought Chris Harris would be the Shawn Michaels because he was big and he turned out to be the Marty Jannetty.

EDIT: That was one of Vinny's better burials. "The AMW theme music played, and out walked Braden Walker. Not Chris Harris, Braden Walker."

Tokyo Sexwale fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Jun 16, 2017

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Chris Harris is kind of amazing because I still remember him and James Storm having a WMOTYC (their blindfold match) and then like a month later having a MOTYC.

He's one of the few guys who was better in TNA, being in WWE destroyed his career.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

Chris Harris is kind of amazing because I still remember him and James Storm having a WMOTYC (their blindfold match) and then like a month later having a MOTYC.

He's one of the few guys who was better in TNA, being in WWE destroyed his career.

To quote Bryan and Vinny: "If you contextualize it with their last match, they added EIGHT STARS or more with this match."

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Uh, excuse me, but you can't be talking bad about Braden Walker when he has this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwyFABQX62A

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Im glad that Don West and Mike Tenay are things that TNA consider draws for their shows. They really added to TNA tv, good or bad.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I think this is the first time I can actually say I don't know a single person that's working in tna at the moment. Not out of not recognizing them just out of having no idea who's still involved with it and not checking

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Thanks to this last page I have now gone deep into the Bryan and Vinny TNA youtube hole

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc0YPha66Qg

Chris Harris just looks old and pasty now :smith:

Maybe it is because he "drinks beer 22/7" and "drinks, fights, f*cks" so much

21 Hoot Salute fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Jun 17, 2017

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

21 Hoot Salute posted:

Maybe it is because he "drinks beer 22/7"

What does he do the other 2?

Also, is there any greater sign of Indy Wrestling give up than wrestling in a t-shirt?

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Meditation, adult colouring books and other acts of mindfulness.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Aesop Poprock posted:

I think this is the first time I can actually say I don't know a single person that's working in tna at the moment. Not out of not recognizing them just out of having no idea who's still involved with it and not checking

I hit that point a while ago. So many people have jumped ship that it's no longer worth trying to keep up with who's still there.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Aesop Poprock posted:

They have a roster page on their website and because it's TNA their alumni section is by far the largest part

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Scott Steiner cuts a promo on FaceTime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg28MS9li7E

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Jason Sextro posted:

Everyone thought Chris Harris would be the Shawn Michaels because he was big and he turned out to be the Marty Jannetty.

EDIT: That was one of Vinny's better burials. "The AMW theme music played, and out walked Braden Walker. Not Chris Harris, Braden Walker."

Despite using a superkick, Storm is no Shawn Michaels. AMW turned out to be a team of two Jannettys.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Scott Steiner broadcasts live from the vacant lot he's squatting in

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

flashy_mcflash posted:

Despite using a superkick, Storm is no Shawn Michaels. AMW turned out to be a team of two Jannettys.

I don't disagree, but then I wonder - if AMW is a team of two Jannettys, what does that make The Naturals?

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Also, is there any greater sign of Indy Wrestling give up than wrestling in a t-shirt?

Read the rest of the post, he does one hour of fighting and one hour of f*cking.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Jason Sextro posted:

I don't disagree, but then I wonder - if AMW is a team of two Jannettys, what does that make The Naturals?

A team of two Billy Gunns.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Jason Sextro posted:

Half Billy Gunn, Half Jannetty

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

The dark ambient bgm just MAKES this. :allears:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

RZApublican posted:

Half Billy Gunn, Half Jannetty

But enough about dolph

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG-xk-2zrsE

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

what didn't they inject Shera with?

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva
Does Josh have a Monster Energy tattoo?

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://twitter.com/ShaneHelmsCom/status/876901588211822592

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I have never seen someone gently caress up the goddamn camel clutch that badly before, much less twice in a row

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I have never seen someone gently caress up the goddamn camel clutch that badly before, much less twice in a row

Both guys had to actually hold on to Mathews' legs so they wouldn't fall out of the hold.

grack fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Jun 19, 2017

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Like at first I thought it was part of the angle "lol look how bad Matthews is he can't even do the camel clutch" and then no shera started selling it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Another one gone

https://twitter.com/therealalsnow/status/876919074034298880

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Imagine Al Snow 2017 deciding your company isnt worth it

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
So who will be the next promotion that inexplicably employs Al Snow in 2017

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Benne posted:

Doesn't he own a school still?

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Benne posted:

WWE

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Al Snow is good

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Imagine Al Snow 2017 deciding your company isnt worth it

They released him.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

MassRafTer posted:

They released him.

it's all head games

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

He was running their lovely developmental in the UK where they sent people like Shera who are somehow too lovely for the TNA roster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
RIP Al Snow and his glorious, fire-engine red silk smoking jacket.

Edit: Which for some reason I can no longer find a picture of. DAMMIT

grack fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Jun 20, 2017

• Locked thread