Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

the internet can't decide whether it's summer in the northern hemisphere yet or not, they're all "blah blah it depends on whether you're using the astronomological calndar or the meteorosexual calendar blah blah blah" but we're past memorial day so as far as I'm concerned it's summer enough to be thinking about summer sigs

so instead of bumping the spring sig thread I'm creating a new one, you're welcome

and yes, since you asked, I'm in the mood for a new sig and would appreciate any efforts at same

I may try my hand at a few if the spirit moves me (and by "spirit" I largely mean "mojitos")

thanks in advance, and happy summerish!!

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie

i don't mind helping out if ya need me ill be around~

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
May I have a fun and exciting BYOB Summer sig please? Thank you in advance!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

Splatmaster posted:

it will be hard to top your spring one!

vanisher

I will make some things too!

Also anyone who is daring enough please feel free to make me a thing

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
I've never had a sig before. Actually, I've had this account for years and haven't really posted until I found BYOB over the past couple of months... too much flaming. BYOB is where it's at, baby.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Manifisto

a quick note: I think most people realize this, but just in case . . . yobbers are pretty generous with their time and talents making sigs and avatars and whatnot, but turnaround may take a little while. don't worry, someone will get to you! if it's been a while, I'd say more than a week, a gentle reminder that you're still looking is okay, sometimes people inadvertently fall through the cracks.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

^_^

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I would like a summer BYOB sig. Something on the theme of summer on the island of chill and magic would be nice. It's probably too much to hope for another exclusive sig by Flanisher, though.

vanisher

Manifisto

holy cow I love it! thank you!!!

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

holy cow I love it! thank you!!!

vanisher

Woo!

City of Glompton

summer sig me please, friends

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Manifisto

Splatmaster posted:

hmmm I do not necessarily view this as finished, but before I put more effort into it I"m wondering if this kind of thing does it for you . . . maybe with an animated waterfall if that could be pulled off?

if not I'm not offended, can always try something else

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

hmmm I do not necessarily view this as finished, but before I put more effort into it I"m wondering if this kind of thing does it for you . . . maybe with an animated waterfall if that could be pulled off?

if not I'm not offended, can always try something else

This is amazingly beautiful- an animated waterfall would add even more incredible to an already fantastic! Thank you very much (I hope to eventually display all four seasons :) )

flanisher

Manifisto's piece is real nice - I had worked up this little gem for you Splatmaster in case you'd like to use it in your sig

Sig image courtesy of Rushi

Manifisto

flanisher posted:

Manifisto's piece is real nice - I had worked up this little gem for you Splatmaster in case you'd like to use it in your sig

aw dam that's real good, use it if you like splat! (you could always use both!)

I took a stab at animating the waterfall fwiw:

e: hey vanisher and flanisher, maybe if one of us starts working on a sig we could like pm the other or something, and that way not both be working on the same one? it's not bad for people to have choices ofc but it's also not a bad idea to spread out the efforts

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Jun 12, 2017

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i dont like summer v much but maybe a nice sig could chaeng my mind? idk no sweat

Robot Made of Meat

This is a good sig.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

e: hey vanisher and flanisher, maybe if one of us starts working on a sig we could like pm the other or something, and that way not both be working on the same one? it's not bad for people to have choices ofc but it's also not a bad idea to spread out the efforts

I had figured he'd use both images! Sorry I didn't mean to imply to just use mine and not yours

I'll do this thing you've requested

vanisher

Meeksha posted:

I've never had a sig before. Actually, I've had this account for years and haven't really posted until I found BYOB over the past couple of months... too much flaming. BYOB is where it's at, baby.

Here's an accessory sig image (in case you get two made for you) or a good first sig

vanisher

Barking Gecko posted:

I would like a summer BYOB sig. Something on the theme of summer on the island of chill and magic would be nice. It's probably too much to hope for another exclusive sig by Flanisher, though.

Oh my gosh I spent a while making something then realized I wrote 'spring' instead of 'summer'

It's okay I didn't like the choppiness anyway, so I'll make a new one!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

flanisher posted:

Manifisto posted:

I love you both! Thank you!!!!

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

I will make some things too!

Also anyone who is daring enough please feel free to make me a thing

workin on a concept here

thoughts?

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

vanisher posted:

Oh my gosh I spent a while making something then realized I wrote 'spring' instead of 'summer'

It's okay I didn't like the choppiness anyway, so I'll make a new one!

No problem. Take your time, and say hello to Flanisher for me.

Manifisto

???

ty nesamdoom!

Robot Made of Meat

Gnarly!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

vanisher

this is real good

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

workin on a concept here

thoughts?

This is excellent and I'm ready to make it mine

I like to keep my sigs under like 300 height is my only request. I could make the edit if you like. If you still had the base image maybe we could move the vanisher down a little to keep the text proportions, but if you don't have the base image a simple scaling would be fine!

Impkins Patootie

Manifisto posted:

workin on a concept here

thoughts?

how quaint new england'

vanisher

You know what to heck with the proportions - I have been made a beautiful image and I will accept it

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
so many good sigs in this thread

i remember when byob didn't have sigs

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
flanisher

Barking Gecko posted:

Second attempt

here's the big size image, if you like your sig a bit bigger I could play with it

Sig image courtesy of Rushi

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

thank youuuuu :3

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

This is excellent and I'm ready to make it mine

I like to keep my sigs under like 300 height is my only request. I could make the edit if you like. If you still had the base image maybe we could move the vanisher down a little to keep the text proportions, but if you don't have the base image a simple scaling would be fine!

I don't mind making edits! I sort of realized it might be a bit large, I guess somewhat unconsciously I've been doing them on the larger side with the idea that it's much easier to shrink them eventualy if people want that

I took a stab at a reductioning:

I can email you the various files I've used if you'd rather tweak it yourself--my workflow is a little bit messy due to the various hacks required to do animations in GIMP, but I try to save things in stages so I can go back if necessary

pm me an email address if you want source files

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

flanisher posted:

Second attempt

here's the big size image, if you like your sig a bit bigger I could play with it

that is awesome, nice ps chops!

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

King of the Beach posted:

how quaint new england'

i was feeling fancy so i wrote your name in latin :3:

heres a smaller one

byob historian fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Jun 13, 2017

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i was feeling fancy so i wrote your name in latin :3:

heres a smaller one

i really like the colors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

:yeah:
fresh paint lets you mix em on a palette, which makes it super easy and lotsa fun to find the in between colors

• Locked thread