Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i dont like summer v much but maybe a nice sig could chaeng my mind? idk no sweat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

King of the Beach posted:

how quaint new england'

i was feeling fancy so i wrote your name in latin :3:

heres a smaller one

byob historian fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Jun 13, 2017

byob historian

:yeah:
fresh paint lets you mix em on a palette, which makes it super easy and lotsa fun to find the in between colors

byob historian

you almost got it buddy! come on dogg dont give up :ohdear:

oh shoot thats a funy lookin dog!!

byob historian

i play guitar with my claws and a steel too :3:

course mines aint glass its brass ida done broke more glass ones than i lost brass ones lol

byob historian

Starman Super DX posted:

I'm making a new sig for the summer out of my cat gif! Does anyone have a classic BYOB font that they would recommend?

have you tried

byob historian

Starman Super DX posted:

I just wanted to know if it was something less obvious because I wanted to be a cool kid with a cool kid signature :saddowns:

u r :regd09:

has funny right in the name! ^__^

byob historian

Manifisto posted:

using whatever font makes you happy = cool

but it's hard to go wrong with comic sans around here

quoting every pixel of this post right here

byob historian

plus i had a lotta fun makin that lil comic sans painting thanks for the inpsirations :3:

byob historian

Mariana Horchata posted:

not gonna lie...i kinda misssssssss ur snake~
没 有 f o r r e a s o n s but yeah was def 美丽

byob historian

Mariana Horchata posted:

i think im gonna sig this up

Just wipe the text and insert the usual in some appropriate and closly matching font same colour white... What do ya think? 😝

And sideways too, obviously...

why on earth would you not want  t h e b e s t o f f o r u m l e t t e r s in your sig

byob historian

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

this is doge af

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

i didnt have my electro pen with me so this one is just finger paint but its p byob maybe

• Locked thread