Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
photomikey
Dec 30, 2012

Tumble posted:

Sell cars. I took home $80k a year after taxes and did maaaaaybe 25 hours of work a week, and this was in Vermont - I could have made quite a bit more than that if I was in a more populated area.
You can get a used car dealer license in almost any state. Then you can attend used car auctions that are off-limits to the public. I knew a couple surfer guys who used to ride the bus to the auction, buy a shitted out used car for $2k, detail it, change the oil, put it on craigslist, sell it for $4k, then ride the bus until the next auction. Rinse, repeat. It is not risk-less, but managed correctly it did seem to be a lazy man's good-paying job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread