Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I don't know anything about this game other than that it's supposed to be real spooky so I'm definitely in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I'm starting to think that there's something weird going on with this town!

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Mindblast posted:

Lisa's comment regarding feeling she's not supposed to leave... well that ain't foreboding!

Yeah I'm one of the few people on the planet who didn't play this.

Hey me too! This town is pretty weird.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I won't lie, there was a lot more devil worship in this game than I was expecting when we first started.

Is the only ending split based on whether or not you did the sidequest for the drug info? Without getting into too much detail, I thought this game was infamous for a particularly bizarre secret ending. Or is that another SH game?

VV Gotcha, thanks. Looking forward to that!

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Aug 11, 2017

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Was it mentioned in-game that Harry found baby Cheryl on the side of the road? I don't remember that being mentioned but it could have been episode 1 material and I forgot.

• Locked thread