Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

The music that plays when Alessa gives you the baby was always one of my favourite pieces from the soundtrack, but for some reason, it's never shown up on any of the official OSTs (unless it's on that huge compilation that covers the entire series, I've never gone through it thoroughly). Lisa coming to claim Kaufmann will always be my favourite moment though: so much unspoken, but from what little we know, it's all made clear what happened.

Night10194 posted:

I mean I'm the weirdo who liked Silent Hill 4 a ton and doesn't like 3 much, so tastes vary a lot in these games.

If it makes you feel better, I'm the weirdo who likes 3 more than 2. Let us both sit in the Ditch Of Bad Opinions.

bman in 2288 posted:

I remember reading somewhere some theory that Lisa was the one who took reincarnated Alyessa (Cheryl) and stuck her by the side of the road. And immediately went back because of the hold the town has on her. Which was drugs.

Yeah, it's assumed that her leaving the baby by the roadside was what caused the argument between her and Kaufmann in the intro (and what eventually led to her death, with the doctor likely being her murderer).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread