Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
franco
Jan 3, 2003
Excellent stuff (and loved the bait and switch haha)! I'm sure your mother is a lovely woman, but she didn't even butter/marg/spread the bread for your formative sandwiches? The monster. All the entries were great but you nabbed my vote :)

P.S. Those are clearly Tesco standard and not Value sausage rolls - still rubbish, but I must nitpick :colbert:

Cavenagh posted:

Great work. Made me most homesick.

You know I was always curious that your posts suggested you were in the states but you had a Wildhearts av - expat mystery solved :britain:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread